💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

Ambrosia

I have fairly recently discovered the beauty and sweetness that is Ellie Goulding.  I heard of her for a long time on these boards, but sheepishly, didn't think much about it because there's been plenty of other artists that people have loved on here that I just can't even get through one song.

I finally gave her a listen when I came across a thread (it may have been a different site) where you were to post cover songs that were better than the originals.  On YT, I came across Ellie singing Elton John's, "Your Song."  It's hard to outdo a living legend and I like Elton, but there was something so sweet and tender in her voice and her pretty face matched her vocals.  She's just lovely.  So, I've been working my way through her discography slowly, as I want to take time to enjoy it.  I'm so happy I recently found her; I have all this good music to look forward to.

I haven't read through this thread yet, but this is a music forum and I'm here for the music not the drama, so I hope I'm not disappointed!!  :party:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

FrozenKookie

I have fairly recently discovered the beauty and sweetness that is Ellie Goulding.  I heard of her for a long time on these boards, but sheepishly, didn't think much about it because there's been plenty of other artists that people have loved on here that I just can't even get through one song.

I finally gave her a listen when I came across a thread (it may have been a different site) where you were to post cover songs that were better than the originals.  On YT, I came across Ellie singing Elton John's, "Your Song."  It's hard to outdo a living legend and I like Elton, but there was something so sweet and tender in her voice and her pretty face matched her vocals.  She's just lovely.  So, I've been working my way through her discography slowly, as I want to take time to enjoy it.  I'm so happy I recently found her; I have all this good music to look forward to.

I haven't read through this thread yet, but this is a music forum and I'm here for the music not the drama, so I hope I'm not disappointed!!  :party:

Congratulations! And we do assure you that Ellie won't disappoint you  ;)

She truly is amazing, I'm glad you discovered her! Lights and Halcyon are both fantastic albums, as well as Halcyon's recent rerelease Halcyon Days :)

Ambrosia

Congratulations! And we do assure you that Ellie won't disappoint you  ;)

She truly is amazing, I'm glad you discovered her! Lights and Halcyon are both fantastic albums, as well as Halcyon's recent rerelease Halcyon Days :)

Thanks!  I've heard great things about Lights and Halcyon - can't wait to delve in!  :)

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Ellie Goulding

Ellie-Goulding-In-Julien-Macdonald-2013-

Ellie has been looking so s-xy lately :omg: I feel like she is finally starting to branch out. All of a sudden she is friends with like everyone, and is always posting pictures with them. And she's totally s-xing up her outfits. Queen :cry:

Ellie-Goulding-In-Julien-Macdonald-2013-

Ellie has been looking so s-xy lately :omg: I feel like she is finally starting to branch out. All of a sudden she is friends with like everyone, and is always posting pictures with them. And she's totally s-xing up her outfits. Queen :cry:

She's definitely been getting hotter as she gets older :saira:

Yay! :party: Make sure to listen to Halcyon before Halcyon Days, though. And listen to higher quality version of Ellie's songs if possible. In my opinion, one can not truly admire Ellie's work and love for electronic music if it's in lower quality. 

Enjoy :party:

Yay! :party: Make sure to listen to Halcyon before Halcyon Days, though. And listen to higher quality version of Ellie's songs if possible. In my opinion, one can not truly admire Ellie's work and love for electronic music if it's in lower quality. 

:tea: There are so many layers within Ellie's songs, it's amazing to hear them all in high quality  :flutter:

is she releasing new album? when? I can't wait, Halcyon is flawless

She just released Halcyon Days, the expanded version of Halcyon. Listen to it. It's amazing Roedee, though I prefer Halcyon over it. :)

Paper Planes

I was singing "Under Control" at school today, and people asked me what song it was and if it was on YouTube. Gettin' dat Ellie promo, even outside of Gaga Daily :excited2:

delete it fat