Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

Sis, everything is Ok. Unconditional is not a flop at # 18 so DWUW is ok.

I'm don't think she's flopping but she falling so hard.

And I don't think Unconditionally will be a big hit for Katy (and I love that song)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm just worried about the loss of momentum. nothing will sustain it, especially now that the radio deal might be a good week/week and a half away along with the video flagged on youtube with no banners, etc. It's not looking good at this point. At least unconditionally has radio support.

Yeah it'll lose momentum and fall out of the top 10/20

but I'm pretty confident that radio will eat this up in time, and it'll return, peak high, and show some staying power :excited2:

I hope :flop:

Arturo

So is DWUW a worldwide single? Or the US only? I'm confused.

WW, things are just up in the air.

Gaga doesn't do US-only releases so I'm sure DWUW will be sent to radios around the world eventually..

Arturo

G.U.Y.S. IF YOU WANT VENUS AS THE 2ND SINGLE MAKE IT DO WAAAAAAAYYYY BETTER THAN DWUW!!!!!! PROMOTE IT DO ANYTHING (IF IT'S BETTER OF COURSE)

It won't be better with those lyrics tho

of course by "better" I mean more single-worthy photo-8669.jpg?_r=1381714417

G.U.Y.S. IF YOU WANT VENUS AS THE 2ND SINGLE MAKE IT DO WAAAAAAAYYYY BETTER THAN DWUW!!!!!! PROMOTE IT DO ANYTHING (IF IT'S BETTER OF COURSE)

:toofunny2:

__

i'm actually sort of hoping Venus is terrible and everyone calms down

Gagaloo911

What chance do we think DWUW has to stay in the Top 10, or even Top 20?

Isn't looking promising. I may have to leave this thread/forum till a month from now when DWUW is charting as a real single with actual promo backing it and some much-needed radio support

Dangerous Man

They're not really that open to Western music, which is what makes Gaga's success over there so impressive. The vast majority of hits over there are by Japanese artists or Korean artists singing Japanese-language songs. One of the reasons people rarely talk about the Japanese market is because there's usually not a lot to talk about regarding American or European artists.

Oh, I mean they were open to BTW music which is a contrary to other countries because of its religious and controversial content. 

But yeah, only few international artists do great there.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Gov Hooka

we'll just have to see what happens with Venus (i'm gunning for interscope changing their minds to Venus on the basis if it already having a music video versus another repeat of a IMO ****ty music video for such a grand song like TEOG), if not Gaga gets at least 2 top 10s with two singles.

What chance do we think DWUW has to stay in the Top 10, or even Top 20?

Isn't looking promising. I may have to leave this thread/forum till a month from now when DWUW is charting as a real single with actual promo backing it and some much-needed radio support

Top 10 at the rate it's falling, I don't think so.

Top 20 maybe. I'd say 14-16 

I wish Magoo could come and tell us his DWUW predictions

He's smarter than all of us and knows to avoid this site right now :ARTPOP:

Americano

:lmao:

Gaga will wake up tomorrow and be in a country where she's not top 10 and look at home and see she's fallen all the way down to the lower rungs

Oh but that need to make impulsive decisions!

Archived