💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Dance With The Dead denies "Do What U Want" sample/plagiarism.

No Angel

Featured Posts

shaneybaby

goooood! i do think the intro sounds almost identical but im happy to hear they confirmed that and i am also happy to have discovered them during this bc i loveeeee a bunch of their tracks!!! win win win

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThePurringPearl

J and tony sound like nice guys.

They were just being plain-out-honest. I Love that! They didn't even make a joke/snarky note about her in the whole post. *Applause*

Amen Fashion

This is ****ing amazing. She should totally support them by tweeting a link to their record.

Allison M

The Intro does sound similar but i'm really glad they didn't try to bank off of Gaga's name for it. They seem like awesome, down to earth, and genuine people. I hope their next record does well! :)

This is my first time actually listening to their song now because I was avoiding the comparisons I was seeing earlier. But now that I hear it... wtf is wrong with people? It's not even the same notes or anything, it's just a similar sounding synth. Would you call someone a copy because they have the same sounding piano in a song as someone else?

Props to them :golfclap:

Vernier

Good for them :clap: They could have dragged out the comparisons and used it to get attention(like some people did :awkney: )

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Queen Gloria

So glad they didn't go and have a b---h fit like Infected Mushrooms. Classy :legend:

#GetDatPromo guys !

Srsly, the synth is pretty generic, no wonder they didn't even bother pointing that out.

So glad they didn't go and have a b---h fit like Infected Mushrooms. Classy :legend:

Infected Mushrooms were pissed ? I thought they knew about the sample.

Archived