đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

10 out of 15 songs on ARTPOP are explicit

Skins

Featured Posts

pink sushi

"I killed my former left her in the trunk on Highway Ten"

" But in the bedroom the size of him more than a enough"

I thought songs were usually labeled as explicit for curse words......not for just s-xual references or references to killing someone lol.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
liberacorpus

God there are so many songs that are about killing and s-x and partying unconciously and non of them are labeled as explicit..... What the hell is explicit with swine and aura just why? itunes you sassy bish. now everyone in gp will think 'ooh she now talks dirty on every song to get attention' thats my concern

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Really? How's that possible??? Swine didn't said a single bad word not even ****!

She says ass in swine 

monsterdreams

It was... Kinda dirty

Sexxx dreams lyrics

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Okay guys look: JnD and DWYW are still the only two PROPER EXPLICIT tracks on the album.The other songs only have a few explicit TERMS. (i.e, "s-x" in Aura and SD, and "b---h" in Donatella)

However, for those who order the clean version of the album, they will have to filter out all these terms..

Therefore we have this many songs with a "clean" tag on the clean version of the album, yet only 2 songs with the "explicit" tag on the explicit version.

:golfclap:

She says ass in swine 

She also says 'Swine' in "Swine" :derpga:

Okay guys look: JnD and DWYW are still the only two PROPER EXPLICIT tracks on the album.The other songs only have a few explicit TERMS. (i.e, "s-x" in Aura and SD, and "b---h" in Donatella)

However, for those who order the clean version of the album, they will have to filter out all these terms..

Therefore we have this many songs with a "clean" tag on the clean version of the album, yet only 2 songs with the "explicit" tag on the explicit version.

Apart from they're labeled as explicit... 

KHOPiv6.jpg

Apart from they're labeled as explicit... 

KHOPiv6.jpg

:shocked:

Unbelievable :toofunga:

Well looks like they changed it today then..

Sucks that they're labelling songs as explicit for just one term :awkney:

Aura explicit? But "Sex" is not explicit...or it is?

I almost feel like buying a Nicki Minaj album, every song explicit, too :troll:

Elizabeth

It's kind of redundant debating whether they're actually explicit or not right now. Gaga said that none of the songs she performed at SwineFest were final album versions so I expect there might've been a few lyric change here or there. Perhaps even lyrics we couldn't hear properly when she sang them (ie. swine) could have 'explicit' words in that we missed :shrug: 

:eek: That will be spectacular. She must have changed a lot about the songs we heard at SwineFest or this labelling would be ridiculous. 

Archived