Joseph Gordon-Levitt Talks About Gaga (again)

Harry

Featured Posts

Joseph was on Alan Carr Chatty Man in the UK tonight. I think this video might only be available for those in the UK, but to see the part where Gaga is mentioned (if you don't wanna watch the whole interview - which is really good!), start watching from around 25:15 - http://www.channel4.com/programmes/alan-carr-chatty-man/4od#3592899

But for those who can't see it, I've transcribed:

Alan (talking about karaoke): And also, do you do Gaga's Bad Romance?

Joseph: I sang that at a show one time, yes I did.

Alan: And she's in the sequel to Sin City?

Joseph: Yeah, you're right, we have a scene together

Alan: Ahh, what's she like? She's been on here [interviewed on Chatty Man], but can she act?

Joseph: She really can! I'll tell you the truth man, when I heard she was gonna do the scene I was like "oookay, so they're gonna have a big popstar in the movie, I understand..." but then she came on and she was a total pro!"

... and then they talk about Sin City 2 a little bit.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw it's so nice that my husband has such nice feelings about Gaga. Not that he has much choice because I am always talking about her to him!!!

Sometimes he's like "Oh my god Michael, shut up about Lady Gaga so that we can just have hot passionate s-x!"

britchew4qpsy.gif

Aw it's so nice that my husband has such nice feelings about Gaga. Not that he has much choice because I am always talking about her to him!!!

Sometimes he's like "Oh my god Michael, shut up about Lady Gaga so that we can just have hot passionate s-x!"

britchew4qpsy.gif

britchew4qpsy.gifbritchew4qpsy.gif

TimisaMonster

I did not expect less from gaga

tumblr_inline_mjolie5DWk1qz4rgp.gif

Do you know where a longer version of this gif is? For the life of me, I just can't seem to find it...tumblr_inline_mjolie5DWk1qz4rgp.gif

OT: I can't wait til' she snatches 12 Oscars for 1 scene in 1 movie that last 2 minutes...When will your faves?  tumblr_inline_mjolie5DWk1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_ms5cz8M3Tl1rysri9o1_250.gif

That waiter trying to get by...Gaga's perfect behind almost knocked over the tray...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived