Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP OFFICIAL Track Lengths

Dylangaga

Featured Posts

HausOfNicole

Most of them are perfectly fine. I'm not here for repetitive 7 minute songs with long instrumentals that don't add anything cool to the song. Justin Timberlake's album didn't work for me in part for that reason.

Justin's album was meant to be played all the way through. Wasn't designed to be skipped through and cut exactly for radio like the typical pop album these days, although some of the songs are drawn out for no good reason.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• Magoo

• Lawrence

• Ammuffin

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the continuous album thing still happening? (inb4 the Madonna stans saying she copied the flawless Confessions on a Dancefloor)

Coincidentally, ARTPOP will be released 8 years after Confession on a Dancefloor.

I'll be sad if they've cut out all the intros and bridges from the Swinefest songs, since those are some of my favorite parts of Gaga songs in general, but whatever. It would also be pretty cool if every song does transition cleanly into the next, instead.

Edited by Jeff Kunst

Short and sweet, how nice! I was expecting for at least one 5-minute track, but her statement that ARTPOP is engineered to be radio-friendly seems to be true with these track lengths. 

Haroon

It kills me that the entire length is 59mins and 4 seconds :awkney:
She needs to lengthen the songs a tiny bit to make it 60mins, maybe it's OCD I don't know :awkney:

MarkoLilMonster

All the tracks are way too short. I thought they said they didn't give a crap about length this time :hor:

This :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: