💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Lady Gaga & The Muppets Holiday Spectacular"

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

SomethingMore

These are brand NEW informations, so it cant be AP !

ABC_lady_gaga_muppets_1_jt_131017_16x9_9

Lady Gaga is collaborating with a few new artists -- and it's not whom you might think.

The "Applause" singer will appear on a 90-minute special with the Muppets, her second one, ABC announced today.

"Lady Gaga & the Muppets' Holiday Spectacular" will air on Nov. 28 (Thanksgiving) from 9:30-11 p.m. ET.

Source : http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/lady-gaga-teams-muppets-adorable-photos-result/story?id=20603044

1396010_10152017779974574_1861207135_n.j

"I was so excited when ABC called me about doing a holiday special this year," Lady Gaga said.
"I knew it just wouldn't be a complete night of laughter and memories without the Muppets!"

Gaga will perform songs from ARTPOP (she'll sing "Applause" with several of the Muppets and have a duet with Kermit the Frog), but Sir Elton John, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and RuPaul will have duets with Muppets as well.

0fouOmJ.png

ABC_lady_gaga_muppets_2_jt_131017_4x3t_3

Adding to the star-studded program is Kristen Bell, who will star in a sketch alongside Gaga and the Muppets.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG IS THAT PICTURE NEW OGMGAKSJF

OMG THE KOONS HAIR

OMG THE SEPTUM

:deadbanana:

a 90-minute special! Give me that thing that I love: Gaga on TV  :party:  :party:

Kindness rules all.

Blue Jeans

Joseph Gordon and Kristen Bell With THA Kween this is too much for me

:dead:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Slay me, MuppetGa :worship2: can't wait. This will be family friendly, I'm sure! Get dat promo, Gagz yaaaasss!

Archived