💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Do What U Want" release discussion thread - ON SALE NOW!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• AgusPop

• melodichard

• Allison M

Ricochetmatt

Wow. Just wow. I am stunned. This was so ****ing good. Best thing out of ARTPOP so far (not counting iTunes festival songs). I can't believe how amazing this was. Gives me a little faith in Fashion. If she can rock this **** with R. Kelly.... Then I say bring on the Will.i.Am.

I'm getting some serious 80's vibes from this. It's a pretty simple song lyrically but man oh MAN do they display vocals. And the production is extremely smooth. It's a baby maker for sure. This song has to be a single, it would do so good. I'm just loving it.

The chorus is SOOOOO killer and classic, but does anyone else think it sounds like the verses are from a completely different song? Especially the first one? It doesn't mesh well, at least to my ears. Production is fantastic. Gaga's growling is cool but a bit overdone, in my opinion. I'm a bit torn because I'm head over heels for the chorus but feeling meh about the rest of it. You certainly can't say it's not inventive, though. I'll probably hear this all over the radio a hundred times and then fall in love with every second of it, though. I thought Poker Face was crazy as heck too until I heard it a thousand times.