💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Do What U Want" release discussion thread - ON SALE NOW!

Americano

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm having issues with iTunes. If I go to the ARTPOP track list, DWUW has been purchased but it isn't showing up in my purchased section. How do I download it????

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• AgusPop

• melodichard

• Allison M

gagalovesme

Slap your brother. Across the face. With all your might. 

hahaha i'll take your advice on board!  :dies: it seems like most monsters love it anyway so hopefully i willl...omg i'm so excited to hear it, why am i torturing myself?!

aquaprincess

ok, so i haven't listened to it as i'm saving all the songs for 11th november. my brother said that it's absolute **** and i should lower my expectations  :laughga: should i listen to him?!

i would question his taste in music because dwuw slays in so many ways. sounds like hes a hater imo

inuborg

hahaha i'll take your advice on board!  :dies: it seems like most monsters love it anyway so hopefully i willl...omg i'm so excited to hear it, why am i torturing myself?!

guuuurl, gaga want you to listen to it. Do it. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

100percent

I actually feel like I love everything gaga released

But i can't really say a word to describe this song

it sounds pretty awesome but i just cannot say which part or what makes it so great

gagalovesme

i would question his taste in music because dwuw slays in so many ways. sounds like hes a hater imo

tbh, he does have quite crap music taste. he only rated applause and aura 6/10! they easily deserve a 10/10   he also said r.kelly completely ruined it which is something i was worried about...

guuuurl, gaga want you to listen to it. Do it. 

NOO I CAN'T! i really regretted listening to edge of glory & hair before born this way came out, i don't want to make the same mistake again! 

inuborg

tbh, he does have quite crap music taste. he only rated applause and aura 6/10! they easily deserve a 10/10   he also said r.kelly completely ruined it which is something i was worried about...

NOO I CAN'T! i really regretted listening to edge of glory & hair before born this way came out, i don't want to make the same mistake again! 

I don't really like how R. Kelly has a whole verse + pre chorus to himself. 

Edited by inuborg

Blank Space

I'm having issues with iTunes. If I go to the ARTPOP track list, DWUW has been purchased but it isn't showing up in my purchased section. How do I download it????

Try to re-log in to your iTunes account or cancel and pre order ARTPOP again and download it! :)Hope it helps!

gagalovesme

I don't really like how R. Kelly has a whole verse + pre chorus to himself. 

yeah he said that he sang more than gaga! (i won't be happy if that's true tbh!)

inuborg

yeah he said that he sang more than gaga! (i won't be happy if that's true tbh!)

He didnt sing more than Gaga :laughga:

aquaprincess

i dont like r kelly as a person but he's really good on the track. and their voices go so well together.i was pleasantly surprised.

the whole world right now
tumblr_inline_mu0znlYnSM1qgevj8.gif