💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Do What U Want" release discussion thread - ON SALE NOW!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• AgusPop

• melodichard

• Allison M

Blurred Lines was basically about rape and had him saying "I know you want it" over and over and over and people call THIS "disgusting" and "boring and repetitive" :smh:

I'm officially done with the world

Bye

Not too mention rihanna's we found love

SummerGirl21

Blurred Lines was basically about rape and had him saying "I know you want it" over and over and over and people call THIS "disgusting" and "boring and repetitive" :smh:

I'm officially done with the world

Bye

Well she is a woman.  DON'T YOU KNOW THAT WOMEN ARE SUPPOSED TO BE LADIEZZZZZ?

But seriously.  People are dumb and s-xist.

They can kiss Gaga's ass. :kisses:

Edited by SummerGirl21

tezbear91

It's really sad. I'm genuinely gutted about this collaboration. Ever since 'Just Dance' Gaga's music has always felt like a safe space for me. A place to escape to even where I've felt there's nowhere else to go - I can just turn it on and feel safe. ARTPOP can't be that for me any more.

Man up

battle for your life.

Rudz Xinc

I believe this will do really well as single, it's just so easy listening, and instant stuck in your head type of song

she said she has better song after Swinfest, and she's not kidding

Edited by RudzXinc
Look at those clowns

HausOfMiklaus

NOTHING CAN TOUCH ME RIGHT NOW. In my mind Gaga has released a flawless, RnB reggae hit and everyone I know loved it. :legend:

That's all I need to hear. :)

Dylangaga

i dont know about you monsters, BUT I AM READY FOR THIS ALBUM TO LEAK IN A WEEK OR 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING IT ON I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS PURE SLAYAGE AND NOTHING IS STOPPING HER

HausOfMiklaus

One of the really great things about the track is that you can actually HEAR and FEEL her singing. That doesn't happen all the time, but I felt the rage and the emotion with her flawfree vocals. Gaga, you continue to amaze me. :flutter:

Have to say sorry to Gaga....I said the song is boring...earlier I listened to the song on youtube because the other links were not available in my country (like always :awkney: )

the version was a slower version so youtube wouldn't take it down due to copyright reasons...

Now I found the real version on the net and it's way faster :lmao: It sounds so much better now.

But it's still not my style...it's okay. And it's still a little bit boring.

I like R. Kelly's voice better on that track, it suits him more than her

Edited by Antidote

My reaction to the Beats by Dre commercial snippet:  :eww:

My reaction to hearing the song in full:  :music:  :party::music:

On the one hand, this song makes me feel like it's the late 90's and I'm back in high school, especially during R.Kelly's verse. It just has that 90's RnB vibe.

At the same time though, it sounds so fresh and awesome. Gaga's vocals are killer and both their voices blend really well together. The song is so catchy that I was just want to hit repeat again and again and again. LOVE it!!