💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Beyonce a threat?

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

GagaisHotAF

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/beyonce-plans-give-rivals-big-beat-article-1.1486761

According to this and many other news articles Beyonce plans to release her new single in either later November or early December to steal the spotlight away from Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Britney Spears, and Miley Cyrus... They say she has top secret projects..... Perhaps she will have another collab with Gaga? Thoughts? 

Probably on Grindr

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RitaOral

I wouldn't worry about Beyonce lol, she is probably scared of putting a single out herself after the 4 era

Jesse Pinkman

I wouldn't worry about Beyonce lol, she is probably scared of putting a single out herself after the 4 era

no b---h. be afraid. be very afraid of the King

It's science, bitch

PoshLife

she's gonna have to work for it this time - her last album was a wreck and the songs we've heard recently have just been decent.

I love Beyonce but if she's gonna continue acting high and mighty she's gonna have to prove herself. Not everything she does is golden.

Blue Jeans

Beyonc'e is like a submarine, she will drop the single out of the blue, and will snatch everyobdys wave..

just wait and see.. this gurl is danger

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Joaco95

IDK. Her tour is going to continue till 2014...

And I heard Shakira was also bringing out her new single on Nov 18th?

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Forrest Gump

just enjoy the music

this isn't a competition. both artists are just doing their jobs.

she's gonna have to work for it this time - her last album was a wreck and the songs we've heard recently have just been decent.

I love Beyonce but if she's gonna continue acting high and mighty she's gonna have to prove herself. Not everything she does is golden.

her last album was her best

• Mills locked this topic

Archived