Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was poking fun at all the "album of the decade" jokes :rofl:

yeah she is, i think others can't comprehend her humor

Less is more / Less is a bore

:haha: She joking obviously, cause of what media did to her with her BTW statement. Later she said it's actually the album of the universe.

lady gaga wont be as memorable as mj or madonna, but i guess she, beyonce, kanye, jt, jay z will be remembered like maybe freddy mercury? or like elton john?

lady gaga wont be as memorable as mj or madonna, but i guess she, beyonce, kanye, jt, jay z will be remembered like maybe freddy mercury? or like elton john?

Putting Freddy Mercury on their level :wtf:

Freddy Mercury is on MJ and Madonna's level with Queen. What kind of joke >.>

When at least four songs are world-known by just about everyone, you pretty much got yourself a legendary status.

Putting Freddy Mercury on their level :wtf:

Freddy Mercury is on MJ and Madonna's level with Queen. What kind of joke >.>

When at least four songs are world-known by just about everyone, you pretty much got yourself a legendary status.

Poker Face, Bad Romance, HRMMM

and even though BTW wasn't as popular, the phrase is associated with Gaga.

MAYBE VENUS!?

BYE

Poker Face, Bad Romance, HRMMM

and even though BTW wasn't as popular, the phrase is associated with Gaga.

MAYBE VENUS!?

queen wasnt appriciated when they were alive!#fact 

they got 0 grammies, and no number 1s! the big queen boom happan when freddy died!

at least mj enjoyed his glory when he was alive! i think mj carreer> freddy mercury 

gagas name will be up there one day! a woman who lived her every minute like shes on stage! 

futured artists will be compared to gaga, if they will be theatrical like her, just like gaga is compared to madonna

like mariah had a huge carreer in the 90s with so many #1s! where is she?! she doesnt have the umph! so does katy! gaga will be remmebered even in 30 years, katy, rihanna, miley wont be remmebered

fede ARTPOP

BTW is a fantastic album...is an album of de life for me...+The Fame+The Fame Monster

đŸ–€ C H R O M A T I C A đŸ–€

Album of INFINTE yesss GrammarGa strikes again :derpga:

Oh not this again, first BTW was the album of the decade (okay it really was for me) and now millennium :awkney:

Archived