💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga: 'ARTPOP is the album of the millennium '

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

Allison M

I live hiw excited and enthusiastic she is :) cut her some slack, she's happy and proud of her work. Nothing wrong with that :)

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will bring haters back... :noparty:

Haters never leave, they are more obsessed with Gags than we are  :coffee:

Haters never leave, they are more obsessed with Gags than we are  :coffee:

True. :tea:

But if ARTPOP album sales are around the same as BTW they will bash her all over again because she said this is going to be a album of millenium but it has sold ~6.000.000 copies worldwide.

This. Honestly LADY GAGA is on a completely different playing field then her contemporaries she'll be remembered 40 years from now as a legend among the likes of Madonna Michael and Britney.

I think the reason she is criticized so heavily sometimes is because the general public has super high standards for her that she can fufill meanwhile with cookie cutter artists like katy and Riri the General public can just enjoy their sweet pop confections and enjoy how their music is force fed to them through radio.

The pop music Gaga makes is completely on a different level musically and sonically than music made by the people who make the music for Rihanna or the music Katy and the other pop girls make.

ARTPOP is shaping up to be an iconic piece of history, and I know the world will be slayed

"The pop music Gaga makes is completely on a different level musically and sonically than music made by the people who make the music for Rihanna or the music Katy and the other pop girls make".  So true.  Her songs are a part of her being - personal connection - feelings  - past events - future events.   

degenerate

"The brain cells on this site."  Precious. :)

I just can't wrap my head around people who can't wrap their heads around how this is a joke. Can you?

True. :tea:

But if ARTPOP album sales are around the same as BTW they will bash her all over again because she said this is going to be a album of millenium but it has sold ~6.000.000 copies worldwide.

So what? They can hate all they want but we will stay here and fight, nothing is gonna bring us down cause we are her monsters  :king:  

So what? They can hate all they want but we will stay here and fight, nothing is gonna bring us down cause we are her monsters  :king:  

I know, I just wanted to say this. And I just can't wait for new music and that's all :)

I know, I just wanted to say this. And I just can't wait for new music and that's all :)

I know, but don't give the too much attention, they are craving for it  :hug:

I know, but don't give the too much attention, they are craving for it  :hug:

Oh F*** them! :fthis: We have album of the millenium on the way!!! :omgexcited:

Archived