💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New ARTPOP Snippet TONIGHT on 'Radio ARTPOP'

Antoni

Featured Posts

Gerrard174

i want donatella or Gypsy ..

but if we hear an unheard song, there will be no surprise when album is released/streamed on itunes.

So i hope for Dope since it is going to be released anyway

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexxx

• EthanPamyu

• EarnYourLeather

• blahblahblahhhh

i want donatella or Gypsy ..

but if we hear an unheard song, there will be no surprise when album is released/streamed on itunes.

So i hope for Dope since it is going to be released anyway

*All I wanted to say is in this post.

WillRhapsody

TBH i don't want one, by the time the album comes out we would of heard part of almost every song.

*I know i don't have to listen,but i cant control myself.

FrozenKookie

Is it still happening? TIMPOP, Doogi?

I hope it's Fashion!, I want to get excited about this song. My least anticipated track on the album.

Hi, Tim!

A bunch of us are wondering whether this is still happening. I'll be tuning in either way, but I figured I'd ask you directly since we're all curious XD I know Emma announced another clip this week on last week's show, but we weren't sure whether maybe that got changed after all the promo singles were announced.

Thanks!

I really wish people would check the website and/or Twitter. We've tweeted multiple times each day and still people aren't looking haha

We ARE getting another snippet tomorrow. We've been talking to Emma as friends for days, and I asked her earlier today just to make sure. She said Gaga is very last minute with stuff, so that's probably why she hasn't mentioned it yet. Be on the lookout tomorrow. I expect her to tweet the song title shortly into or before the show.

it's confirmed - Venus

No, it isn't. We are still unaware of which song it will be.

My name isn't Timmers

PoshLife

I really wish people would check the website and/or Twitter. We've tweeted multiple times each day and still people aren't looking haha

We ARE getting another snippet tomorrow. We've been talking to Emma as friends for days, and I asked her earlier today just to make sure. She said Gaga is very last minute with stuff, so that's probably why she hasn't mentioned it yet. Be on the lookout tomorrow. I expect her to tweet the song title shortly into or before the show.

okay thanks... :awkney: