💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Confusing Notice from Amazon re: ARTPOP (Gaga, please help) :sob:

Jase

Featured Posts

Holy ****ing ****. it is NOVEMBER 10TH, NOT October 11th. Why does the thread title still say "confusing" and "gaga, please help) :sob:" :flop: :flop: :flop:

Er we don't need her help with the dates, we need it with pretty much everything else (what country gets what when they preorder) :flop:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I've checked this item on our website and can confirm that we offer a special edition packaging for ARTPOP to all customers who purchased this item prior to November 10, 2013 at 11:59 p.m."

I contacted Amazon and asked them to confirm the actual date :)

ohsnapitszach

Wtf on ladygaga.com they have a standard and deluxe listed on the site so on amazon is it the standard or deluxe???,,,

Wtf on ladygaga.com they have a standard and deluxe listed on the site so on amazon is it the standard or deluxe???,,,

No, they have a deluxe bundle. The word "deluxe" is referencing the bundle, not the CD. The CD is the same in both.

TimisaMonster

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

500,000 copies isn't limited though. I mean, we'd be lucky if that was 1/10 of the total physical sales

If you think strictly US... of course not, but these are being shipped around the world, so... Yeah they are :ohwell:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Nathan James

Ran screaming to Amazon US and pre - ordered. Needless panicking really but at least I can relax now.  :lolgaga:

MonsterOfSpain

No, they have a deluxe bundle. The word "deluxe" is referencing the bundle, not the CD. The CD is the same in both.

No, it says clearly "Deluxe CD" while in the other bundles doesn't say anything

http://store.digitalstores.co.uk/ladygaga/*/*/ARTPOP-Deluxe-CD-Litho-T-Shirt-Bundle/2P9C0000000?back=ladygaga%2F%3Futm_campaign%3DARTPOPbundles&vib=ARTPOPTEE-S

Holy ****ing ****. it is NOVEMBER 10TH, NOT October 11th. Why does the thread title still say "confusing" and "gaga, please help) :sob:" :flop: :flop: :flop:

It's confusing to people outside of the US, where the date format goes DAY/MONTH/YEAR instead of MONTH/DAY/YEAR like in the US.

For example: November 10:

US: 11/10/13

Almost every other country: 10/11/13

Thank you for taking the time to email Bravado. I apologize for the inconvenience. The Special Edition comes in a limited number and unfortunately we cannot release how many have been sold and cannot guarantee that your order will be one of the limited ones.

Yay that means I got one :party:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Archived