💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Confusing Notice from Amazon re: ARTPOP (Gaga, please help) :sob:

Jase

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

i just contacted amazon and the customer support confirmed it is November 10 :party:

Did he confirm it's all versions of ARTPOP or just explicit?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AgusPop

Oh :/

So I'm guessing that ordering from the UK amazon is not going to give you a foil edition. 

Damn, got my hopes up there. :noparty:

No, You will be lucky . you'll see :hug:

TimisaMonster

I'm in the process of getting answers as to whether the foil is for both versions of the album or if it's only for explicit versions...hold please...I'm in the middle of a chat with an Amazon employee...:gum:

CHROMATICA 2020

I had a question that im hoping someone on here could answer. I preordered the album on amazon today and i paid extra to get fast shipping. It says I should get it on its release date: November 12. So will I be getting it on the release day or on November 12? So confused lol. I though the release date was the 11th.

Veteran's Day is being celebrated on the 11th, so there will be no postal services.

theotherside

Ohh ok! Thank you :)

Veteran's Day is being celebrated on the 11th, so there will be no postal services.

i already pre-orderd from Ladygaga.com do i need to pre-order from amazon.com too  :cry:

TimisaMonster

I JUST GOT CONFIRMATION! THE FOILING IS AVAILABLE FOR BOTH VERSIONS OF ARTPOP! This was my conversation with an AMAZON employee...

Me:I had a question regarding my order on the ARTPOP CD...I've been informed that the special foil covers will be available to those who pre-ordered before Nov. 10th, but is the special foiling exclusive to ONLY the explicit version of the album or is it also available to the clean version? I pre-ordered the clean version and am worried it won't come with the foil.

Malcolm:Good evening, thank you for contacting Amazon.com. My name is Malcolm and I'll be happy to assist you.

Me:Thank you.

Malcolm:Would you mind if I take a moment to research this?

Me:Not at all, please

Malcolm:The product alert for the foil packaging listed on both the clean and explicit. I Expect you to receive the foil packaging with the album you pre-ordered.

Me:Thank you so much for clarifying this for me.

That was all of the concerns I had. Thank you again and have a good night :)

Malcolm:Thank you for contacting Amazon.com. We hope to see you again soon! Please click the end chat link to close this window.

nick4bty

I had a question that im hoping someone on here could answer. I preordered the album on amazon today and i paid extra to get fast shipping. It says I should get it on its release date: November 12. So will I be getting it on the release day or on November 12? So confused lol. I though the release date was the 11th.

You'll get it on the 12th most likely.

But don't worry, it'll leak at least a week before this  :teehee:

This is what you lazy monsters who don't buy applause when it comes out or the album for the past couple of weeks when she said to. You miss out. Buy it one ebay now. 

AgusPop

i already pre-orderd from Ladygaga.com do i need to pre-order from amazon.com too  :cry:

No, If you are from US

I JUST GOT CONFIRMATION! THE FOILING IS AVAILABLE FOR BOTH VERSIONS OF ARTPOP! This was my conversation with an AMAZON employee...

Me:I had a question regarding my order on the ARTPOP CD...I've been informed that the special foil covers will be available to those who pre-ordered before Nov. 10th, but is the special foiling exclusive to ONLY the explicit version of the album or is it also available to the clean version? I pre-ordered the clean version and am worried it won't come with the foil.

Malcolm:Good evening, thank you for contacting Amazon.com. My name is Malcolm and I'll be happy to assist you.

Me:Thank you.

Malcolm:Would you mind if I take a moment to research this?

Me:Not at all, please

Malcolm:The product alert for the foil packaging listed on both the clean and explicit. I Expect you to receive the foil packaging with the album you pre-ordered.

Me:Thank you so much for clarifying this for me.

That was all of the concerns I had. Thank you again and have a good night :)

Malcolm:Thank you for contacting Amazon.com. We hope to see you again soon! Please click the end chat link to close this window.

:party: :party:  :hug:

Archived