Infected Mushroom interview (they talk about Gaga)

Quark

Featured Posts

QueenMortuana

2.gif

They didn't shade her this time. 

Still. What they said previously.. ugh they're so lucky Aura happened so their bills will all be taken of. And the way he talks... ew.

Those guys are always making music and always touring. Money for their bills wasn't an issue and it probably won't be, with or without Gaga.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

Wait, I thought they WEREN'T okay with Aura? What happened? Did some bug bite them? :wtf:

operating from another world

MelbHawker

Those guys are always making music and always touring. Money for their bills wasn't an issue and it probably won't be, with or without Gaga.

Still. The Gaga 'collab' will earn them sh*tloads. Didn't like their attitude towards Gaga/collab previously. I wonder why they've changed all of a sudden.

elijahfan

Well, it wasn't that bad.

"I'm gonna wear some Lady Gaga T-Shirts to make the fans really ****ing cray" :lmao: :clap:

Maybe THAT was a bit too much... :laughga: I know you guys wanna play it politically correct now, but let's not go too far 

RAMROD

Their music are really good tho, if you love Trance like I do.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛... (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2.gif

They didn't shade her this time. 

Still. What they said previously.. ugh they're so lucky Aura happened so their bills will all be taken of. And the way he talks... ew.

Ikr! he sounds like a total douchebag  :haha:

You guys really need to learn the language of sarcasm and figure out how to read in between the lines. :fail:

EGOT2027

Even though they should be seeing this as an honor, it does sound kinda sketchy how the track came to be.

That body language tho, sit still and act like you want to be there! It's arrogant

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived