Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Never Forget

Ellie Goulding

Featured Posts

MEDONER

So you think she is a sell out?

it's just a TV commercial, chill out. she made many for german TV too. probably she was also told what to say, and there's nothing wrong with it anyway  :shrug:

The ignorance. Propagaga leaked that years ago, and you all have never seen it? You claim to be stans? That's a mockup, either made on the computer or out of clay. Its not a real photo. And you've never seen the iconic "shopping, clubbing" video? Please educate yourselves before claiming to be stans.

tell'em  :lmao:

Man I always wanted this tour to happen and when these pictures came out I just ...

Though it is really interesting to think about how things would be different now if Fame Kills happened. I really think it would've been iconic and Gaga and Kanye are literally my two favourite artists so the thought of them two performing a whole show together is crazy to me.

Would The Monster Ball have even happened? What would her third album have sounded like? So strange to think about.

it would have changed nothing, the monster ball 2.0 would have happened anyway

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MichaelSimpson7

it's just a TV commercial, chill out. she made many for german TV too. probably she was also told what to say, and there's nothing wrong with it anyway  :shrug:

I'm talking about her persona through the whole Fame era, even her music on The Fame album.

Archived