Never Forget

Ellie Goulding

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
display name

Wtf is that? Is that from TF era? :confused: what a cheap knock-off of pyramids

It was designed for The Fame Kills Tour.

display name

Really I thought it was for BTW??

edit: just saw :flop:

I somewhat remember Gaga explaining the stage. Gaga and West were to start the show, being at opposite ends of the stage, and Gaga makes her way to the temple, learning about the dark side of fame.

drinkmytears

The ignorance. Propagaga leaked that years ago, and you all have never seen it? You claim to be stans? That's a mockup, either made on the computer or out of clay. Its not a real photo. And you've never seen the iconic "shopping, clubbing" video? Please educate yourselves before claiming to be stans.

littlemtyrese

The ignorance. Propagaga leaked that years ago, and you all have never seen it? You claim to be stans? That's a mockup, either made on the computer or out of clay. Its not a real photo. And you've never seen the iconic "shopping, clubbing" video? Please educate yourselves before claiming to be stans.

omg damn

My Little Phoney

it looks nice

but who knows where gaga would be now if she had toured with kanye

display name

it looks nice

but who knows where gaga would be now if she had toured with kanye

I don't know where she would be if the Monster Ball Tour would not have happened. It's not a good thought. :ohno:

My Little Phoney

I don't know where she would be if the Monster Ball Tour would not have happened. It's not a good thought. :ohno:

Born This Way would not exist without TMB... wow that's so strange to even think about

Man I always wanted this tour to happen and when these pictures came out I just ...

Though it is really interesting to think about how things would be different now if Fame Kills happened. I really think it would've been iconic and Gaga and Kanye are literally my two favourite artists so the thought of them two performing a whole show together is crazy to me.

Would The Monster Ball have even happened? What would her third album have sounded like? So strange to think about.

MonsterBall13

Man I always wanted this tour to happen and when these pictures came out I just ...

Though it is really interesting to think about how things would be different now if Fame Kills happened. I really think it would've been iconic and Gaga and Kanye are literally my two favourite artists so the thought of them two performing a whole show together is crazy to me.

Would The Monster Ball have even happened? What would her third album have sounded like? So strange to think about.

The monster ball was supposed to start In February

lastlinefirst

Instead of remembering the things we did not get, let us think about all of the great things we have received from Gaga instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg8hMJzSWtg

Can you guys imagine if Gaga went on Kimmel or Fallon or some late night show and they played this? Omg can you just imagine what she'd do lol. 

tumblr_ltvv9trKnn1qh0szyo1_500.gif

Save-Me-Oprah

The Fame era was so obviously satire and parody. This video proves it. "The important things... shopping, clubbing". She was playing a part, she's a performance artist. She's such a genius. And the hilarious thing is so many people think that this character (which was a social commentary on fame and pop culture) is really her - even 5 years down the line when she is completely different now and making completely different music.

As if :lmao:

She made it because she was broke and needed the coins.

MichaelSimpson7

As if :lmao:

She made it because she was broke and needed the coins.

So you think she is a sell out?

Archived