Miley talks about Gaga's VMA performance (Ellen)

Alchemist

Featured Posts

Pookie Mami

I really wish we could stop talking about that 'performance.' I don't understand her complaining about the negative attitude towards her performance that day. Is she not doing extremely well on the charts? Isn't she making great sales? I don't understand her problem. It got attention, whether good or bad. Take it and move on girl. :miley:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Soul Hybrid

The diference is that Gaga make it so simple and beautiful, and if you see, Gaga never touch her body in the performance

Insted of Miley´s 

:roll:

elijahfan

ohh right, I didn't notice.

How could you not notice her ass was on display, though?  :toofloppy:

dynamite

How could you not notice her ass was on display, though?  :toofloppy:

Idk :flop: I did, but when thinking back I didn't realise "Gaga's wearing a thong" 

elijahfan

compared to miley it was

Maybe, but the "sad" truth is that people don't particularly care about classy.

There is love in hate: people love hating Miley's performance, that's why they're still discussing that 2 months after it happened... there is pleasure in being shocked, and I think people tend to forget that.

She reminds me of T.a.T.u, and how they were everywhere when they video came out...

and now?

the amount of Shade and stupid comments against Miley here though. Jesus guys. MIley likes Gaga, Gaga likes Miley. They both do their thang (Bangerz reference. Yup.). They're both awesome women in pop music, having fun. F. U. N. 

The diference is that Gaga make it so simple and beautiful, and if you see, Gaga never touch her body in the performance

Insted of Miley´s 

:roll:

so much potentially wrong with the attitude in this comment. bolded my favourite part tbh. wow.

the amount of Shade and stupid comments against Miley here though. Jesus guys. MIley likes Gaga, Gaga likes Miley. They both do their thang (Bangerz reference. Yup.). They're both awesome women in pop music, having fun. F. U. N.

What does Gaga liking Miley and Miley liking Gaga have to do with Miley's awful performance? :awkney:

The difference between style and substance, Miley. She has a point, but it's not valid. Gaga actually gave a smart performance and her reasoning for her clothing wasn't just "please talk about me, please be shocked by this", except Will Smith's family did seem quite shocked, lol. :P

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived