Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Venus" confirmed as the second single, released worldwide on 10/27

Alchemist

Featured Posts

sweetzombie

tbh I think Venus was the original single but maybe because it was too good they said they'll keep it for later so then they decided the lead single's gonna be either Applause or Sexxx Dreams

watch me guess the single's order/inb4

1-Applause

2-Venus

3-Gypsy

4-Mary Jane Holland

5-G.U.Y or Sexxx Dreams

6-Aura

Aura wont be a single, the release of that lyric video will kill sales and wouldn't really make any logical sense. I doubt MJH will be released because that song had to fight for its place on the album which leads me to think that it is one of the weaker tracks on the record. 

Chromatica fan chat: https://t.me/joinchat/ObU0LRigtBKBmqxG5qVFoQ?fbclid=IwAR3hOUvyy93_W9ka9iDZBINEVVTRQp-Sd_PFLpwUJgef_SUW01jg3sHyukY

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sleepy

• melodichard

• Ammuffin

• Ricochetmatt

Willeo Soeurs

I think GUY and Gypsy will be single, one from each producer, they all get the moment to shine, that means, probably Sexxx Dreams and MANiCURE chance to be single is very slim

:toofloppy:  gags and her betrayals 

tbh I think Venus was the original single but maybe because it was too good they said they'll keep it for later so then they decided the lead single's gonna be either Applause or Sexxx Dreams

1-Applause

2-Venus

3-Gypsy

4-Mary Jane Holland

5-G.U.Y or Sexxx Dreams

6-Aura

MJH won't be a single since It was cockfighting with another song for the 12th place on ARTPOP

But Applause also almost did not make the cut so .. :rip:

I want Sexxx Dreams as a single !!!

1. Applause

2. VENUS

3. Gypsy (for the Grammys)

4. Sexxx Dreams

5. G.U.Y.

I love Aura but If there are better singles (like Gypsy for example and GUY If they are better ...) I'd rather Aura not be a single ... I don't care for the Telephone continuation It can be with another song ...

1-Applause

2-Venus

3-Gypsy

4-Mary Jane Holland

5-G.U.Y or Sexxx Dreams

6-Aura

I think it's

Applause

Venus

MANiCURE

Donatella

Sex Dreams

AnglerfishbraBENUS

She can do the telephone sequel later. Tbh id rather have G.U.Y , s-xxx dreams and MANiCURE as singles instead of aura and gypsy. Name wise they are cooler too

DriverMonster

Aura will not be released as a single. By the title, I would say neither will Mary J. Holland. Probably be MANiCURE if anything

1-Applause

2-Venus

3-Gypsy

4-Mary Jane Holland

5-G.U.Y or Sexxx Dreams

6-Aura

Edited by DriverMonster

I think it's

Applause

Venus

MANiCURE

Donatella

Sex Dreams

i doubt s-x dreams and MANiCURE will be singles...s-x dreams wont do good on the radio

since will i am is on the album, fashion! is almost guaranteed to be a single

gaga was hypign do what you want and dope as well..so maybe one of them is a single.

gypsy is also a single (most likely) 

i doubt s-x dreams and MANiCURE will be singles...s-x dreams wont do good on the radio

since will i am is on the album, fashion! is almost guaranteed to be a single

gaga was hypign do what you want and dope as well..so maybe one of them is a single.

gypsy is also a single (most likely) 

How about Gagz just releases Temple already because I know it would destroy the radio with them Zedd beats

DriverMonster

Yeah she doesn't tend to match her videos with the song. Think about Telephone. It probably won't have anything to do with Venus.

nooooooo morreeeee aliensssss!!! we had enough with btw! nothing weird! i want something with a back story! and epic! (unlike applause), maybe something normal for once with taylor! like the one that got away or we found love

blubrryxkisses

Who's here for Gaga as Sailor Venus in the video ?

sailor-venus-o.gif

I love you for this :) 

I am hoping that she goes completely fresh and out of left field for the video concept though, nothing that would be easily guessed/associated with Venus, but at the same time, once we see it, we will bridge the symbol together (she's so good at that).

djBuffoon

I think "Sex Dreams" would be excellent on the radio..

Versace

MJH won't be a single since It was cockfighting with another song for the 12th place on ARTPOP

But Applause also almost did not make the cut so .. :rip:

I want Sexxx Dreams as a single !!!

1. Applause

2. VENUS

3. Gypsy (for the Grammys)

4. Sexxx Dreams

5. G.U.Y.

I love Aura but If there are better singles (like Gypsy for example and GUY If they are better ...) I'd rather Aura not be a single ... I don't care for the Telephone continuation It can be with another song ...

yea I honestly don't want Aura as a single but knowing Gaga it might end up as a single its definitely one of her favs from the album I mean no one expected You&I as a single