đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP chart runs in Europe

Liam Germanotta

Featured Posts

Lol sit down, she's one person not a machine.. and the US/UK are the most influential music markets in the world. Obviously they get most of the focus

Ok so you're constantly complaining about the lack of promo but when somebody different does you tell him to sit down? :usrs:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PatrickMonster

Ok so you're constantly complaining about the lack of promo but when somebody different does you tell him to sit down? :usrs:

Just ignore him...

monketsharona

Gaga is promoting this week (or next week) in Japan ;) Now that's the US, the main focus for all the artists, I'm pretty sure she's going to perform in Europe later

maybe NRJ Music Awards in France ? I don't like it but that's the only one show in which she can perform in France (Taratata and X Factor are dead) 

I don't know for Germany if there are some good shows in which she could perform soon ?

Gaga is promoting this week (or next week) in Japan ;) Now that's the US, the main focus for all the artists, I'm pretty sure she's going to perform in Europe later

maybe NRJ Music Awards in France ? I don't like it but that's the only one show in which she can perform in France (Taratata and X Factor are dead) 

I don't know for Germany if there are some good shows for her in which she could perform soon ?

Not really, maybe The Voice...

monketsharona

Not really, maybe The Voice...

We have The Voice too (start January / Feb.) but they usually did not bring some artists to perform. That's just contenders performing. Maybe an exeption with Lady Gaga this year ?? 

It would be nice if she starts her ARTPOP tour in Europe, we need promo here !

First of all US and Japan are the most influential.

UK is on the same level as Germany. One year UK is more influential and one year is Germany. They always change

Influence =/= revenue. Japan only is the biggest music market because of the high prices, a successful act in Japan isn't guaranteed to have success in any other country, whereas there are only few artists who are local to the US like there are artists who are local to Germany+Austria. The UK and US have the most influence on foreign music. Hell, even Sweden has more influence on the music of other countries than Germany when it comes to acts. Swedish House Mafia, Avicii, ABBA, Max Martin, Lykke Li, Icona Pop. Please name some German acts that are as successful WW as these.

Influence =/= revenue. Japan only is the biggest music market because of the high prices, a successful act in Japan isn't guaranteed to have success in any other country, whereas there are only few artists who are local to the US like there are artists who are local to Germany+Austria. The UK and US have the most influence on foreign music. Hell, even Sweden has more influence on the music of other countries than Germany when it comes to acts. Swedish House Mafia, Avicii, ABBA, Max Martin, Lykke Li, Icona Pop. Please name some German acts that are as successful WW as these.

But this has nothing to with the case that Gaga shouldnt to promo here :fail:

Germany-Switzerland-Austria have a nearly common music market. 

But this has nothing to with the case that Gaga shouldnt to promo here :fail:

Germany-Switzerland-Austria have a nearly common music market. 

True, but I just wanted to say that Germany and Japan are not more influental markets than the UK and the US.

True, but I just wanted to say that Germany and Japan are not more influental markets than the UK and the US.

I never said that....well i never thought that  :sweat:

Maybe you got me wrong. 

bumblebee

First of all US and Japan are the most influential.

UK is on the same level as Germany. One year UK is more influential and one year is Germany. They always change

UK is not as influential as Germany for Gaga. I've been keeping an eye on her album performances since The Fame, and it's a clear fact the countries for her are divided in several groups: 

Group A: USA  

Group B: UK, Japan 

Group C: Canada 

Group D: Germany, France and Australia 

Group E: Switzerland, Taiwan, Brazil and Mexico 

All those countries together represent over 85% of her albums sales. While UK may be responsible for 15%-18% of her album sales, Germany is up to 3%-5%. Germany is on the same level as France to her 

UK is not as influential as Germany for Gaga. I've been keeping an eye on her album performances since The Fame, and it's a clear fact the countries for her are divided in several groups: 

All those countries together represent over 85% of her albums sales. While UK may be responsible for 15%-18% of her album sales, Germany is up to 3%-5%. Germany is on the same level as France to her 

You got me wrong :fail:

I mean biggest not most influential lol. 

(Ofc gaga has less sales in countries like Germany&France since we are Germanophone or Francophone)

You got me wrong :fail:

I mean biggest not most influential lol.

(Ofc gaga has less sales in countries like Germany&France since we are Germanophone or Francophone)

Isn't Canada considered Francophone and England Germanic? :derpga:

But yes I got you wrong, yousaid influental but meant biggest revenue.

Amazing, do you have a list where I can see the album performances for each country? And what about Russia, Italy and Argentina?

Isn't Canada considered Francophone and England Germanic? :derpga:

But yes I got you wrong, yousaid influental but meant biggest revenue.

Amazing, do you have a list where I can see the album performances for each country? And what about Russia, Italy and Argentina?

England is Anglophone

Archived