💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First 500,000 ARTPOP physical copies have special cover

Sexxx

Featured Posts

CHROMATICA 2020

I guess I will pre-order on Amazon. It's going to be $17, and hopefully it'll be worth it and the same as buying in-store. (I'm so cheap :cryga: ) and 3-5 day shipping. :rip:

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AgusPop

• Gagz

• glockenpop

• FrozenKookie

GunnarXavier

why are people so worked up about this 'limited cover'?

that Super Deluxe Fame Monster set was limited to 10,000 and there were still plenty of stores with multiple sets available

GagaisHotAF

I guess I will pre-order on Amazon. It's going to be $17, and hopefully it'll be worth it and the same as buying in-store. (I'm so cheap :cryga: ) and 3-5 day shipping. :rip:

The album costs $11.99 on amazon. http://www.amazon.com/ARTPOP-Lady-Gaga/dp/B00EW9GQR6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381541869&sr=8-1&keywords=ARTPOP+explicit

Probably on Grindr

that Super Deluxe Fame Monster set was limited to 10,000 and there were still plenty of stores with multiple sets available

That deluxe set sat in Best Buy near me for months! But this is different, because anybody who buys the album will just opt for the foil one in-store, a lot of people not even knowing it's special. It will go faster than the FM super deluxe.

Ricochetmatt

Those of you preordering, why not just buy it when it comes out? If you're downloading it, there wont be a shortage of copies. And just about every store that sells music will have it, so again... There wont be a shortage.

Guys are wasting your money.

AgusPop

Those of you preordering, why not just buy it when it comes out? If you're downloading it, there wont be a shortage of copies. And just about every store that sells music will have it, so again... There wont be a shortage.

Guys are wasting your money.

Because the CD factory will send the album  first to Amazon and iTunes

liquidsunshine

I hope more people think like you so it'll give me a better chance to snatch the album :teehee:

Tommymonster44

I've never pre-ordered before, just bought in store....If I pre-order will it not arrive until wayyy after the release date? When will a pre-order ship? Will it be shipped so it's delivered on the release date? anyone who has pre-ordered before please help :)

It used to be like that until the divine Heavenly Father gave us Amazon. They have a shipping option that will allow it to arrive the Tuesday it's released. It was free for me, but I'm a prime member (their pay premium service that gives shipping discounts) so I don't know if it's usually free to all customers. If not, standard 2-3 day shipping is the latest that it'll come.