Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First 500,000 ARTPOP physical copies have special cover

Sexxx

Featured Posts

daviddarko

I JUST BOUGHT IT ON ITUNES + DIGITAL VERSION  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

IT WILL BE MINE B*TCH*S.

IT WILL BE MINE!! :nooo:

reverse-1237811334_crying-in-the-audienc

Edited by daviddarko

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AgusPop

• Gagz

• glockenpop

• FrozenKookie

BadRomantic

I mean born this way has only done 5 million.

BTW sold 1.118 million in a week but that's also 440,000 due to the 99cent Amazon thing.

Edited by BadRomantic

Does anyone know how many have been pre-ordered so far? I'd like to know if I just wasted my money pre-ordering this CD for the second time 

(first was on iTunes)

Literally same.

Probably around 150k worldwide so far. Maybe half of those would be downloads, so around 70k physical so far. That'd my guess. By the time of release though it'll be more like 100k.

I think you'll definitely get it if you preorder it. But they probably wont last beyond the first week in stores. It will probably sell over 500k physical copies the first week WW.

RedandBlue

Does it say estimated delivery of November 12th in anyone else's email who ordered release date delivery? I'm sure it's just an error in the email as it say's November 11th on the website but I'm just making sure.

Edit: On Amazon

Edited by XTDX

LOL you children... there is no way in hell it will sell half a million copies in it's first week or maybe even month. There are albums that are lucky to push a million physical sales.

Alanis Morissette's iconic debut album sold 35 million copies worldwide and that was from 1995 till now and that was her first. This is Gaga's 3rd... it's not gonna be half a mill.

It will sell a million WW the first week. Probably half of those will be physical copies. I think those 500k CDs will be gone after the first week.

BadRomantic

It will sell a million WW the first week. Probably half of those will be physical copies. I think those 500k CDs will be gone after the first week.

Not even... as I said 1.118 mill was BTW's first week sales and 440,000 of that was digital for 99cents... she lost 3 million cuz of that. and Digital was 60% of the whole sales. It was pretty much a fix.

Not even... as I said 1.118 mill was BTW's first week sales and 440,000 of that was digital for 99cents... she lost 3 million cuz of that. and Digital was 60% of the whole sales. It was pretty much a fix.

Experts are predicting it will sell 500k in the US alone. You can double that worldwide. It will definitely sell over a million the first week. It just depends on how many of those will be downloads. I read its about half and half now downloads to CDs.

Does it say estimated delivery of November 12th in anyone else's email who ordered release date delivery? I'm sure it's just an error in the email as it say's November 11th on the website but I'm just making sure.

Edit: On Amazon

yes mine said that it will be delivered on the 12 so it must be in the mail prior to that 

ChasingGhosts

I preorded my CD ages ago so I hope they give me a choice or something when I go to pick it up :excited2:

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

:udidnt:

someone on here was just saying how they wished the lettering would be foil haha

THAT WAS ME. 

Preordering nowwwww.