💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

RQ: Transparent V Magazine Gaga

Memo

Featured Posts

Hi, I don't know if I made this in the right section but if it belongs somewhere else like Graphic Artists subforum or something like that mods move it please :)

So I'm doing an ARTPOP custom poster, I was going to get one Applause inspired but now that the cover is released I feel that it's better to make it based on that :party: I don't know if I made sense :laughga:

Anyway, what I'm asking for it's if someone could cut out the background in this V Magazine scan so it's a transparent png please, thank you very much :sara:

Hmm gonna be difficult since the hair is so frizzy.  :noparty:

maybe you could cut her hair :lolgaga:

no seriously, maybe you could erase the fizzy parts so it's a bit less difficult :ohno:

sPMt+.png

This is the best I can do with the time I have.  :ohno: Sorry.

Some parts are rough at zoom level, but they can easily be erased I guess. It's really hard to work around the scan grain. Transparent png below:

Download

It's really hard to work around the scan grain.

I suggest downscaling, with a filter (soften, etc.). There's enough resolution here that you can afford to sacrifice a little. I always ran into this when I used to do magazine scans*, and it always worked out well for me. The key was to scan at a higher resolution than I intended to use for the final image. Even a simple resample with no filter tends to remove the grain, as we can see with the inline preview here.

* I don't do it anymore because someone else always gets around to it first. ;)

sPMt+.png

This is the best I can do with the time I have.  :ohno: Sorry.

Some parts are rough at zoom level, but they can easily be erased I guess. It's really hard to work around the scan grain. Transparent png below:

Download

thank you so much, it'll work :party::sara: :kara:

Archived