Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

ARTPOP Cover (REVEALED) Discussion

Spyro

Featured Posts

Font is killing me. "ARTPOP" and "G(aga)" makes it trashy. :wtfga:

AgusPop

not gwen but bjork (again!) bjork even has a GAZING BALL behind her head!!!! and collage background!

DMsW3nX.jpg

excuse me no

SummerGirl21

They're close-ups of the Venus de Milo statue. Take a closer look and you'll notice.

Well that clears of the Venus de Milo/Birth of Venus discussion about her confusion. Thank God. I knew the girl wasn't dumb.

excuse me no

what is your deal?  Why can't she be inspired by other people?  There is no shame in that. 

SummerGirl21

ladygaga_med.jpg

Well considering that Sweet Escape came out in 2006...I don't think your picture makes a very good point.  Gaga has said she loves No Doubt, and it's obvious in The Fame that her voice was heavily influenced by Gwen. 

Edited by SummerGirl21

not gwen but bjork (again!) bjork even has a GAZING BALL behind her head!!!! and collage background!

DMsW3nX.jpg

That's not a gazing ball it looks more like a chair back or head rest ---- it has an indentation in the middle and her heard goes in to it :confused:

That's not a gazing ball it looks more like a chair back or head rest ---- it has an indentation in the middle and her heard goes in to it :confused:

no it's a big sphere, look at the other pix i posted :hug:

thefamebitch

She's already said it will be at the ARTrave...

https://twitter.com/ladygaga

I know... I have a twitter... I was saying that the surprise she was going to tell us was the statue being at the ARTrave.  Tried to be funny/sarcastic but you didn't catch that.  

I was kinda hoping for BrunetteGa on the cover though. Only because shes been blonde on all 4 covers now.

BYE

AgusPop

Well considering that Sweet Escape came out in 2006...I don't think your picture makes a very good point.  Gaga has said she loves No Doubt, and it's obvious in The Fame that her voice was heavily influenced by Gwen. 

sorry, but no. Gaga had different hair. long and white

Edited by PaulPop

It would look so much better if it was just the statue against a plain background

• ChicaSkas locked this topic