Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

ARTPOP Cover (REVEALED) Discussion

Spyro

Featured Posts

When it was revealed in Times Square my mouth dropped lol I personally love it

zj0c.jpg

The more I look at it the more I love it. Before when it was being revealed on the screen I wasn't sure how I felt. Revisiting it now, it looks pretty damn cool up there.

Solitaire

I'm so relieved !!! I LOVE IT !!! I REPEAT : I LOVE THE NEW ALBUM COVER !!!

Everything works well I believe, the thing I love the most is the font she distorted, a copy/paste to make something different, just like what the album seems to sound like + her art direction too. This cover feels so fresh and new, this is what I needed from her. I wasn't a fan of the idea when the fans talked about when she showed them the cover (the "birth" thing), I was afraid it would look too...vulgar. But it's classy in her way. The statue is amazing, and OMG the hair looks so good ! 

I tried something else, more simple (and quick of course), here it is :

tumblr_mubbm4ARf21rcjcxwo1_1280.jpg

I saw this on tumblr, it's somewhat similar.

tumblr_mubc9v33hv1r7fx1xo1_1280.png

- Previously Sycothisis

Jenniferella

I saw this on tumblr, it's somewhat similar.

tumblr_mubc9v33hv1r7fx1xo1_1280.png

I guess this pic is just a cropped version of the cover, just like I did to make mine
"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

I personally love this cover - so vibrant, full of energy & motion - the collage effect really works with the theme of the album. and I appreciate the text effects where they've shifted the parts of it around a bit for distortion (it's just a regular font lol shut up about fonts, it could be arial).

Slayer

Has anyone noticed the white star in the top right hand corner of the cover? I wonder what it means  :eek:

I think it's meant to mirror the camera flash on the Gazing Ball. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

VasilisVas

The cover is amazing, but I had to give it a 7 because the little bits of painting in the background take away from the cover and make it look really tacky. I would have rather it been a solid color or some different design. 

P.S I love that FameGa is on the cover!

Daenerys

I'm really bitter sweet about this cover.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

im so excited i just hope it will be out before the album omg

guess whos up in this bitch

Dawson

I think I love it. Would have preferred simple, but the cover is a sight to behold, really. Great job Gaga

Whenever Gaga started to talk about the minimalism that was such a big part of ARTPOP, I got really excited. It was around the time that Gaga was hanging out with Marina quite a bit & released that beautifully simple video of her reading the opening chapter of Solaris.

I agree. When the Applause cover art came out around the same time as the Marina Institute video made waves, I was expecting something much different than what we got. Not that it's bad, but I also expected some sort of simplistic+complex minimalism. Oh well, I believe in Gaga's ideas, so we'll see how this goes.

3 points in and ready for more

Dawson

aw look at the four of them, they all look so great!

zv4wf7.jpg

it looks so out of place is that a good thing or :smh:

Yes, I do appreciate different opinion that are well structured that yours have.

But some other people just being way too, how do i say it, picky?

It just seems like they just looking for mistakes than to see it as what it is.

It feels like Gaga just need to be crucified for the littlest spot on the white canvas, yomsayin? :noparty:

Completely understandable. We've all been through BTW, you know how the fans were then :yes:

Oh, I agree with you on the BTW cover. Buuut I'll say that it made a lot more sense once we heard the full album. It matched the music so much.

Then I'm very anticipative with the album! :)

3 points in and ready for more

• ChicaSkas locked this topic