Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga is #1 on Chilean Radios

adrenaline1

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chickennugget

It's #1. It being #1 in any country should be something to celebrate and be happy about.

Quit with the unneeded attitude.

rCcJizY.gif

it's not #1 in chile. it's the #1 requested song on ONE chilean radio station. calm down. and it's been #1 on at least ONE american radio station. this post was unnecessary. i already explained all of this, bye.

Bambino

it's #1 on ONE radio station in chile. it's done that in almost every country. this is so unecessary and dumb. laughing at the "your fave would never" comments

Who gives a f**k tho? Every #1 is and should important? Besides, the OP said it's the most important radio..

QmbFO.gif

chickennugget

Who gives a f**k tho? Every #1 is and should important? Besides, the OP said it's the most important radio..

QmbFO.gif

so?

it's not #1 in chile. it's the #1 requested song on ONE chilean radio station. calm down. and it's been #1 on at least ONE american radio station. this post was unnecessary. i already explained all of this, bye.

RWU2HZ6.gif

Who cares? It's atleast #1 on something, big or small, that's something well receieved. If you find it so "useless" why not just ignore the thread and move on? We don't need your posts filled with attitude.

so?

The song is getting more and more airplays, and that #1 will have an impact not only in that radio but in evey other radio that plays pop music, because people will keep requesting it there too + radios will want it for it's popularity. God.  :roll:

the most important radio in Chile register Applause the most requested song !!

:party:  :party:  :party:

YAAASSS SLAYGA

(srry my bad english  :messga: )

Which radio you're talking about? :0!

then don't waste your time here 2mw7a68.gif bye 

• Mills locked this topic

Archived