lauriean gibson "I made Gaga look like a good dancer"

Featured Posts

RAMROD

She have to admit it already that she wanted to be back and stop being passive aggresive kunt. :classy:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛... (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadow

Lag may be one crazy woman, but she seemed very nice about working with Gaga.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

Darcklighter22

God I miss her choreographies :flop:

I can't decide who's choreographies are beter; her's or Richie's

She makes simple choreographies which turn out to be iconic because it's simple to dance, but Richie makes them more complex and his choreograpies are really cool too.

ONE THING I DON'T GET: for example: Gaga's moves in Applause MV look really nice and smooth, but when she's dancing the choerography in a performance, she looks kinda awkward while dancing

magic of video editing and having not just one take to attempt it  :omfgaga:

still more of a fan of L.A.G's choreo tho, despise her but she was good

Stephen

Ugh her choreo was amazing though. I wish Gaga would bring her back or at least hire someone better than Richie :noparty:

Katie14

I think this is one of those situations where it is ok to insult yourself but it comes across as rude when somebody else does it. Like people call themselves fat all the time but you wouldn't want someone to call you fat. Gaga has said before that she isn't a natural dancer but that doesn't make it ok for other people to say that about her. The term "rhythmically challenged" also sound very disrespectful. 

She can use her 'professional' dance skills to dance right in front of a bus for all I care. From the beginning she's tried to take credit for most of what Gaga does. See ya, sis

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

VforVendetta

Her choreos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> richy's

Actually her choreos weren't better, they were just better for pop songs because they were very easy and memorable. Ricky's choreos are more complex and professional to watch but they are not memorable like the choreos of Bad Romance, Judas, Telephone and BTW.

bumblebee

Although I was here since Paparazzi, I still don't remember the whole picture, like what happened to LAG and Gaga. Can someone sum it up? 

I do remember LAG was everywhere, doing interviews, speaking on behalf of Gaga, doing off topic interviews about Gaga, and then suddenly after TEOG video had been released, some fans starting pouring sh** on LAG cause she had said the video would be very fishy (Wasn't it?  :derpga: ) and we got mermaidless movie. 

Spanish Eyes

Yea, the classically trained pianist and vocalist is rhythmically challenged. Go back to whatever sandpit you crawled out of, Boom****.

The Fame

I actually don't think this was super shady...? I've heard worse. She pretty much said the same thing about Katy, and at least complimented Gaga on being fearless.

Honestly, this is one feud I wish had NEVER happened. :(  Her choreo really is good.

Edit: And just to be clear, I do think she has too big of an ego, but sometimes in the industry, you have to put it aside and work with people like that for the final product.

Spock

What the hell happened with her and Gaga? And why are y'all hating on her? I never understood..

who will love me when the night is over

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived