Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

December 19th, we will never forget<3

Devin

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hillary Clinton 20

Can someone explain to me what's so great about these leaks? I'm not impressed. Disappointed as ****.

KeybladeMeister

Can someone explain to me what's so great about these leaks? I'm not impressed. Disappointed as ****.

C'mon a leak is a leak. Some people like to collect instrumentals and acapellas. And the last leak that we got was the Fame Demo before that the last leak was Animal at the beginning of the year. Show a little gratitude.

This day was amazing ^^ The only bad thing about this day was when my mother in law caught my boyfriend giving me a BJ but with this that doesn't matter :D

Hey! I want to know who is responsible for December 19th leaks? (in the good way, of course) I mean, do we have a list with all people who contributed in releasing this amazing stuff? I just want to thank you all of you guys who made this possible, I don't know who you are yet, but I assume the Gagadaily team and some generous members probably.

Also, what is the process in leaking these things? Do we also have a list with all the stuff that needs to be leaked or something you're currently working on? Are there people who are selling this stuff on websites?

Hmm, lot of questions here, hopefully someone would explain. Thanks!

ToxicHot

Who ever leaked those saved our lives. We are eternally grateful. :toofunny:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Jessie Mulay

Me, Ha4sFe4er, MonstervsAnimal, Badmonster1, IDB, Luke Hakan!

You forgot the most important one!

james1847271 or something.

Archived