Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Infected Mushroom talks "Aura"

Dolev

Featured Posts

an artistic compromise? stfu. 

Doing cheap things such as Britney and Gaga?
Cheesy and commercialized? Bad?
gunim2bqcxg2s2x.gif

Kermit the frog

why doesn't she just write her own music?  i like aura but i thought gaga was above picking a song and singing over it like a kid in a sweet shop.  she's even said as much of herself, i don't understand why she did this.  i'm kind of glad they criticised her, hopefully it'll put her off from pulling a stunt like that again.  it's disappointing to me as a fan of her work.

I hate that she does it like that too, but that's how Government hooker and Bloody Mary were created as well and I don't think any less of them. It just doesn't feel right with Aura, especially with their attitude, I doubt she even met those people.

HausOfCarlos

I don't think Gaga should delete it from AP or don't make it as a single just because of them, c'mon Lol

their opinion is not even that relevant, they already sold the track, move on, it needs to slay for Gaga

Their opinion doesn't change the fact that Gaga made it better

:nails:

I don't care if she bought it tbh

She writes her songs, the instrumental is not her problem at all

MonsterofFame

I give them credit for being honest, but I can't stand their stuck-up indie attitude. Oh, becoming mainstream means you have no artistic integrity even though you have more of an audience than they ever will? And the fact that they still are preaching the whole "Gaga is a generic popstar" thing just proves how ignorant they are in general -- it's not 2009 anymore.

Lion Heart

*waits for the Gaga Curse* 

:popcorn:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

What in the world?

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

htrllllsem

IF THEY HATE HER SO MUCH WHY DID YOU SELL HER THE SONG

they just want money, I love their hypocrisy :whitney:

Fiendman

I hate that she does it like that too, but that's how Government hooker and Bloody Mary were created as well and I don't think any less of them. It just doesn't feel right with Aura, especially with their attitude, I doubt she even met those people.

I didn't know that about Bloody Mary! Where did that come from? I know GH was an old DJWS beat, but where did BM come from?

I'm really sick of what seems like everyone trying to take Gaga down at the moment when she's not done anything to deserve this hate. I'd never even heard of Infected Mushroom until now, so by giving Gaga their instrumental, they've alerted a lot of more people to their existance as it's implied that this was one of the reasons why they did it. Surely that has to be a good thing? But like typical hipsters, they don't want to have success for some bizarre reason. And their fans roll their eyes when they do hit the big time and say: "I knew them before they went mainstream." It's a reverse superiority complex and I can't stand music snobs. They signed off their right to bash Gaga's interpretation of their work when they signed off the song to her. Particularly when they admit it was purely for financial gain. They're acting as if they were forced to hand it over when they'd simply been asked and had the right to say no. If they don't like what she did to it, it's their fault for letting her have it. No two ways about it. Isn't admitting that they sold their song to a mainstream act for the royalties they'd get the definition of selling out, not just in the hipster community, but among everyone? Do they think they've not sold out because they complain about their decision to sell out?

That mainstream/not mainstream excuse for success is pure BS tbh, Pink Floyd were extremely successful all over the world trough their entire career, but always with super experimental music, Roger Waters did the 3rd most succesful tour of all time with a 30 year old album, as well as many other artists or bands that have been super successful without making bubble catchy music.

If they are under a rock its their fault, not because they have "artistic integrity" and arent "sellouts"

Edited by Adakam