💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Infected Mushroom talks "Aura"

Dolev

Featured Posts

U-GO-BOY

:megaflop: Gaga, don't ever give them the pleasure of releasing Aura as an actual single.

Better yet, scrap it. If there was ever something she should trash, it's Aura. Done with this messy ass song.

She should actually do the opposite and release it as a single. They would be getting more "cheap" fans and fame. Give me what they are avoiding the most

Kim Kardashian

tumblr_m89u9wweEm1r3z0qso1_500.gif

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

And what's this about Zedd saying "there's a problem?"

Am I gonna have to burn my copy of Clarity?

Do I sense a feigning little **** here?

tumblr_inline_mpfdf8phRQ1qz4rgp.gif

MelbHawker

Selling your song to an act you say is cheap, and then not even wanting the name of your brand in the credits is not what 'high artistic integrity' is. 

This. That comment of theirs really pissed me off.

She should actually do the opposite and release it as a single. They would be getting more "cheap" fans and fame. Give me what they are avoiding the most

Makes no sense.

absolutelyfab

Well this certainly didn't improve my narrow minded view on indie musicians as arrogant and pretentious :toofloppy:

Wow ****ing hipster assholes :wtf::usrs:

This.

:lmao:

Well, at least they were honest.

On the contrary, they came in with a completely dismissive and hostile attitude towards Gaga, so I'd say they didn't fairly evaluate what she did with the song. Their opinion is invalid.

Personally though, if I were Gaga and I read this, I'd be happy to strip "Infected Mushroom" from the credits. They don't want the promo, and they don't deserve it.

lol slim chance. 

yet they'll still be laughing their asses off all the way to the bank. 

Meh let these flopsters have their Gaga pity cash. We all know she's so much better than them and their integrity.

Scrap it. We already have it anyway, for the most part.  Or just lower the security on it so someone else can leak it. :hehe:

Edited by Katie

Didymus

Who wouldn't take that money though :awkney: Be honest, please. I understand their position completely.

NewYorkCity

Oh look you are so hipster, you are in another level omg your artistry and creativity are so amazing. Your integrity with music is so strong infected mushroom :legend:

"avoid commercialization" You give your music for free  :worship:

Unless you get money, then all your integrity and artistry goes down. Right?

This is pathetic, they could have say no.

End of the history.

The funniest thing is that they though that the original was more artistic that Aura when it was just an instrumental. Of course you can call a sound artistic because everyone can imagine it differently. But the question is who truly dares to give that sound shape and personality. Gaga did it and they criticized her for that but they would never dare to do that. They are hiding behind their hipster illusion.

Exactly! :smh:  Agreed with every single sentence there. These hypocritical snobby people would never be able to dream up the vision and artistry behind the very fabric Gaga's Aura is made of! They wouldn't dare produce a sweeping, rich and cultivated work with an actual identity akin to anything Gaga has been tirelessly and continuously putting out for years and years while perfecting her artistic vision and evolving at nearly the speed of light. Let alone that these idiots would ever be able to reach Aura's richness, texture and personality on their own.

Their lack of respect and their complete lack of shame and humility (apparently) is boorish and downright disgusting, while their arrogance is, frankly, laughable.

Edited by Nissa