Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ARTPOP cover will be inspired by The Birth of Venus

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

Zilla

I'm really trying to not be judgmental at this stage but I'm not sold :crossed:Β 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I'm not getting where the sculpture is though....honestly she said how she wouldn't reveal the wardrobe for the VMA performance based on the pics she was posting and although she kept changing, she did pretty much wear what she had on in the pictures...idk im skeptical about this one

Der Meister

I'm really trying to not be judgmental at this stage but I'm not sold :crossed:

Have faith. Monday will slay!

TimisaMonster

Looks like I was wrong. Not sure I like the fact she's using a known painting as the background... And the fact she's spreading her vag. We know how much people liked that during the BTW video :wtf:

Β 

This...Seems like that fits more for BTW and not ARTPOP...BTW's album cover seems to fit ARTPOP's theme (We could belong together = Bring reality and fantasy together...half woman half machine) :smh:

Stream my new single, πŸ’œ"Heartbeat"πŸ’œ, on Spotify!

itmightberyan

So if she's sitting amidst the painting titled The Birth of Venus...and there's supposedly a gazing ball covering up her vadge... I suppose the concept of the cover is that she embodies pop and she is giving birth to art.

LadyJamie

When Marc and us saw the cover. That painting was 100% not in it. Anywhere. The colours were blue and white as a background...thing.Β 

Β 

It may have changed, obvs. But the one we saw did not have this in it at all. And since they've been working on it for 2 years I'm not quite sure she would suddenly be like LOLZ JK NEW BACKGROUND.Β 

But again, I have no idea.Β 

Β 

The main part of it is still the same though, I can see the outline of what we saw.Β 

LadyJamie

I'm not getting where the sculpture is though....honestly she said how she wouldn't reveal the wardrobe for the VMA performance based on the pics she was posting and although she kept changing, she did pretty much wear what she had on in the pictures...idk im skeptical about this one

here boo

Β 

GL7R9kr.png

TimisaMonster

Does anyone else see Gaga wearing the Living Dress while spreading her legs in the pic? The "beams of light" look like the wings and structure of the dress tbh! Only difference, is she would be laying down ready to give birth to Venus... :creepflop:

Inb4 its not till 9 PM EST and another squirrel snuck into the ARTPOP cover treeΒ 

Β 

Another puzzle piece snuck into the album cover :derpga:

here boo

Β 

GL7R9kr.png

Β 

She had on a wig with bangs and shoulder length hair? :udidnt:

Redstreak

When Marc and us saw the cover. That painting was 100% not in it. Anywhere. The colours were blue and white as a background...thing.Β 

Β 

It may have changed, obvs. But the one we saw did not have this in it at all. And since they've been working on it for 2 years I'm not quite sure she would suddenly be like LOLZ JK NEW BACKGROUND.Β 

But again, I have no idea.Β 

Β 

The main part of it is still the same though, I can see the outline of what we saw.Β 

Lady Jamie has spoken. :classy:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

LadyJamie

Β 

"She" had on a wig with bangs and shoulder length hair? :udidnt:

Lady Jamie has spoken. :classy:

tumblr_msqdetUVZ61qdmb8eo2_250.gif

TimisaMonster

Β 

Β 

Β 

"She"? BTW teas...Β :gum:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived