💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'AURA' premiere and lyric video discussion (RELEASE 10/9)

Americano

Featured Posts

notamember

Has anyone noticed Gaga herself doesnt follow interscope on twitter?

I don't think she actually loves them to death :awkney:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Bellatrix

• Sleepy

• FrozenKookie

EdgeofTeeth

inb4 lyrics video featuring audio we already have is uploaded and gaga doesnt give a **** about it

Halfway expecting this tbh.

TimisaMonster

Oh yeah. Forgot about that :/ but even if Aura's the second single, she better change a lil rather than releasing exactly the same cuz I'm quite sure most of us already downloaded the leaked version tho

This. Gaga said the final version will be released tomorrow so "final version" must mean changes were made...not drastic, but some polishing was definitely done on the instrumentals and vocals and the bridge!

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

This. Gaga said the final version will be released tomorrow so "final version" must mean changes were made...not drastic, but some polishing was definitely done on the instrumentals and vocals and the bridge!

When did she say that

They just updated iTunes! She has a new banner and she's been moved to the front of the pre orders! Something's gonna happen!

EdgeofTeeth

They just updated iTunes! She has a new banner and she's been moved to the front of the pre orders! Something's gonna happen!

I'm thinking the same thing 

TimisaMonster

When did she say that

Go to the OP...

Edited by TimisaMonster
Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MTE! Hopefully they'll add Aura at some point tomorrow after the lyric video is released!

Der Meister

Well, the Haus of Gaga has not submitted the final version of the Album cover to iTunes yet I think... And by that instagram picture she is finishing the album tonight or by the end of this week...