💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'AURA' premiere and lyric video discussion (RELEASE 10/9)

Americano

Featured Posts

EdgeofTeeth

okay so it seems iTunes has updated as BANGERZ is officially available for purchase... so i checked ARTPOP. no aura.

When Katy's promo singles were added, they didn't update until a few minutes after midnight EST.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Bellatrix

• Sleepy

• FrozenKookie

GreenEyes

When Katy's promo singles were added, they didn't update until a few minutes after midnight EST.

Yeah Katys took forever  

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

IF we are even getting it, it won't be until afternoon. Did anyone check to see if Vevo removed their tweets, Interscope JUST retweeted it today, so I do think the weird lyric video thing is coming, they will probably tweet tomorrow morning announcing a time ....probably like 4 EST or something

joemayzzin

I don't think it's going to be on intunes, if it doesn't directly come from GAGA herself when it comes to "official" releases I don't expect anything lol would be really awesome if it just happend though (:

On 10/8/2013 at 4:24 AM, SkrillexMeetsGaga said:

Im sick of interscope crap cant they ever be on time for anything

Me too, they need to do more ARTPOP promo, have you seen Miley Cyrus see is on a roll She Is doing so much promo.

Edited by BYEX

Juanjo

It seemed like Aura would be the second single, but now with the whole Gypsy thing, I don't know what to think! This is too weird!

Juanjo

Me too,They Need to Do More ARTPOP Pormo, Have you seen Miley Cyrus See is On A roll

She Is Doing So Much Pormo!

This is in no way to shade Miley, but she needs to be on a roll in order to sell, Gaga doesn't. She will sell very well, worldwide. Gaga does need lots of promo, however, to stay in the mainstream.