Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'AURA' premiere and lyric video discussion (RELEASE 10/9)

Americano

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Wait what?! It's coming at midnight?!

They said Tuesday right? Tuesday is midnight! Get yo :popcorn: ready!

xPyQZcR.gif

I wonder what this lyric video will consist of?

We ALL need clarification on that one lyric for SURE, "You want to ***** me cuz there's ***************** to love!"

It's definitely highly needed! 7oCbGW9.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Bellatrix

• Sleepy

• Shaney

DanceInTheFlames

I will legitimately be shocked if 

a. this happens at all

b. the song is any different from the leaked "demo"

Y'all know it's s 99% chance to be exactly what we have already with a couple of lyrics and maybe a bit better quality ( as much as I hope it isn't) but prepare for meltdowns

Y'all know it's s 99% chance to be exactly what we have already with a couple of lyrics and maybe a bit better quality ( as much as I hope it isn't) but prepare for meltdowns

She will throw in a "baby" and extra "aura" in the lyrics :creepflop:

EdgeofTeeth

This, I feel it in my gut that the real version is the one that leaked   :toofloppy:

TimisaMonster

I have this sinking feeling that the song will be the demo version  :sick:

Gaga knows we already heard the demo, so I'm sure she polished it and made it sound better....

Remember Bad Romance, Alejandro, BTW, Judas, etc...all the demos sounded weird, but the final versions sound AMAZING! I know people give a lot of flack to the intro's instrumentals and I agree that they probably just wanted to get the general sound and idea of the song and then later polish it..aka release the lyric video tomorrow with the final version! It wouldn't be called a final version unless there were changes now would it? :usrs:

Why do you guys think we're not getting Aura tomorrow? I'm so

Confused

not any solid grounds as to whether it's coming or not, but who knows...

HeavyPunkLover

Gaga knows we already heard the demo, so I'm sure she polished it and made it sound better....

Remember Bad Romance, Alejandro, BTW, Judas, etc...all the demos sounded weird, but the final versions sound AMAZING! I know people give a lot of flack to the intro's instrumentals and I agree that they probably just wanted to get the general sound and idea of the song and then later polish it..aka release the lyric video tomorrow with the final version! It wouldn't be called a final version unless there were changes now would it? :usrs:

Judas demo??

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

TimisaMonster

Judas demo??

Yeah when it was leaking in instrumentals... the instrumental was...gritty and vocals were different in the bridge