💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'AURA' premiere and lyric video discussion (RELEASE 10/9)

Americano

Featured Posts

educate them 

I think youre the only person in this thread with wisdom. I agree 100%

:hug:

But seriously, not saying everyone here needs do love Aura or anything she does, really, but maybe try to be a little more articulate and thoughtful. How are we supposed to discuss 'OMG SUCH A FLOP', 'BYE GAGA RIP ARTPOP †' and so on?

Feedback is always positive, but I honestly cannot tell the difference between the hate I've seen WITHIN the community and GP hate. Oh, wait. Yes I can! GP's hate doesn't deliberately undermine any discussions here  :flop:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Bellatrix

• Sleepy

• FrozenKookie

SummerGirl21

I kind of hope it's on the Machete Kills soundtrack and not on ARTPOP....just because that means MORE MUSIC  :legend:  :woot:

This exactly. You sir, are a god!

Honestly guys, just deal with it. The world isn't going to end! Just because you don't like something doesn't mean its bad or it won't work. Some of you really need to consider taking a break from this site, because it is really making you obsessive and crazy haha! Seriously just relax; Gaga has everything under control. 

Please lose the negativity. Yes you are free to voice your opinion, but not to the point where you drag everything through the dirt. 

EXACTLY!  :hug:

We need to be more open and grateful for new stuff. I don't remember reading ANY hate towards Aura when the demo leaked. But then again, it was during the blackout and I guess everyone was craving for new stuff... We were... What's the word... 'Grateful', I'd venture? 

Edited by rslayer

100percent

I think it is just a way to promote the movie with an already heard demo song of the album (just get some promo with leaked aura)

Not bad

Dont get ur hopes up and want it to be a studio version

It will just probably be a video with Machete kills scenes

SEX MUFFIN

EXACTLY!  :hug:

We need to be more open and grateful for new stuff. I don't remember reading ANY hate towards Aura when the demo leaked. But then again, it was during the blackout and I guess everyone was craving for new stuff... Craving and... 'Grateful', I'd venture? 

:hug: 

What ever happened to people respecting the artist and fans? Let Gaga play her cards before you judge her!

melodichard

I can't wait to have the studio version! We are getting closer to the album so she should start dropping promo songs to hype it up!

Not trying to be negative but this is so true. GP will definitely hate Aura. I don't think Gaga is thinking. Oh well. I'm ready to hear the album.

how do u know they will hate it?

also you can't speak for the whole GP because you are delusional

and also who gives a ****. If Gaga isn't taking risks and is making music for the GP and not the fans or both, I don't want to be a fan.

Trust her. People said Applause was a flop. And now it's one of the most popular songs in the country.

rivingtonreject

Good, basic "stans" shouldn't be in the fandom to begin with if all they want is radio friendly Gaga. Try to forget about charts for a moment, children. I know it's hard but you can do it if you try. 

PREACH :worship:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I could imagine she didn't want to release the studio version through Machete as it sounds almost identical, however, I wouldn't be surprised if the song we get Tuesday is almost identical, and the fact that she's releasing through VEVO and not iTunes is very confusing to me. Also, the fact that almost every single piece of information we've gotten from this era hasn't been from gaga directly (the name of the album, release date, applause single title, and now this) is annoying tbh, i get she's busy working, but she can't confirm or something? A gagadaily mod is in the HAUS so obv its true, i just don't like how information is being transmitted this era. Thats all. 

Give me the album cover and tracklist instead of a song we've had for 4 months..