💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'AURA' premiere and lyric video discussion (RELEASE 10/9)

Americano

Featured Posts

The people who all of a sudden hate Aura are probably scared of what It can do. Lol like controversy (not really). The funny thing is, the people that are hating on Aura, are also the people who complain on why gaga isn't "on top" or "#1" lol. Ironic.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Bellatrix

• Sleepy

• htrllllsem

AlexanderMichael

The lyric video could still be the continuation, though. But promo singles don't usually get real videos, so if the lyric video isn't the Telephone continuation, then we officially know that the continuation will be another song.

"Applause" has a lyric video. Also Gaga could make the video for the song and never release it as a single. There aren't any rules against that.

Dayman

The day of the iTunes festival ggd tweeted that Aura was the Telephone continuation and that the video had been shot and is ready to go. They deleted the tweet later in the day. I wonder if it was shot on the set of Machete if that's true...

"Applause" has a lyric video. Also Gaga could make the video for the song and never release it as a single. There aren't any rules against that.

Applause is an actual single, and has nothing to do with Aura having a video. And though there aren't any rules against it, she would lose profit by spending money on creating an epic video for a song, which would ultimately garner attention, and then deny it access to be played on the radio. It would pretty much be treated as an actual single in that case, so there would be no point.

htrllllsem

there's a full version? :nooo:

link please? is in the audio section, isnt it? :flop:

Check the member CTVx or something lol, you know him? He's an audio mixer

this is a promo single. She did the same right before BTW was released with bloody marry and fashion of his love amongst others i cant remember 

this is a promo single. She did the same right before BTW was released with bloody marry and fashion of his love amongst others i cant remember 

No, the BTW promo singles were Hair & The Edge Of Glory. (see: their respective single covers? lmao)

HausOfCarlos

The people who all of a sudden hate Aura are probably scared of what It can do. Lol like controversy (not really). The funny thing is, the people that are hating on Aura, are also the people who complain on why gaga isn't "on top" or "#1" lol. Ironic.

I just see facts

NicoWe1993

Check the member CTVx or something lol, you know him? He's an audio mixer

I can't find anything. :( Need this version so bad! :O 

dontbesweet

IDK how much longer I can wait to watch a lyric video from a song I've been listening to for the last few months.

The excitement is intoxicating.

171c3326.gif