đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'AURA' premiere and lyric video discussion (RELEASE 10/9)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Bellatrix

• Sleepy

• htrllllsem

GloriousRomance

@matt @americano

I really hope so, on both counts! :kisses:

Edited by GloriousRomance

OMG I LITERALLY SCREAMED AND MY MOM CHECKED IF I WAS OKAY OMG I'M SO HAPPY I CANT EVEN...

guess whos up in this bitch

Alcina Dimitrescu

I wouldn't mind Aura pulling a TEOG :teehee:

As long as it doesn't involve it cockblocking the actual second single :noparty:

watch Aura only be for the movie and not the album ha

ikr? :smh:

What if Aura is just the soundtrack song for Machete Kills though? Which would explain it being an Infected Mushroom track.

Bellatrix

Who are you even referring? Don't say that's for me :awkney:

To everyone who dislikes Aura now. When it leaked everybody loved it :laughga:

Americano

So this points to Aura being the second single?

A full single would come out on a Monday so I feel like this is a promo

Apparently the album cover and tracklist will be updated on iTunes next week along with Aura as a promo single (not confirmed)

Interludicrous

I love Aura as it is right now (including the intro), but I have to admit that I was kinda looking forward to hearing the "finished" album version. But I guess this will do, sad to hear Jeff really isn't reliable anymore.

That is, IF we don't get any "new" version next week. I'm not getting my hopes up. 

hausofchad

Aura is a perfect fit for Machete Kills. Aura is definitely one of my favorites from what we've heard so I wanted it to have some recognition but not as a single because I don't think it's super great for radio play or the GP (similar to what happened to Scheisse even though it was perfect for all of that :P). I'm really assuming that this will just be a promo single for Machete Kills which will be perfectly fine by me.

However...I REALLLY think that Aura is the Telephone continuation so this has me quite confused... I really hope they don't release Aura as a promo single and then bring it back later like with The Edge of Glory..especially for a video that will be very important (Telephone continuation).  Could Aura not be the Telephone continuation? It just fits so perfectly....

I also think that the leak is going to be very similar in nature to the studio version...obviously with touch-ups to vocals and stuff but not change in melody or lyrics.  That's just my opinion based on what we heard at the iTunes Festival and in this trailer.

Anyway, my speculation is that Aura will be released solely as a promo single and not as an actual single (I even think that it won't be released on iTunes).  I think this will work best for that song.  No idea what will come of the Telephone continuation now....

Any thoughts?

Edited by cberwick126