Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'AURA' premiere and lyric video discussion (RELEASE 10/9)

Americano

Featured Posts

Prometheus

Just a theory: what if the lyric video is just made of snippets from Machete Kills with text over it? I mean it makes sense in my opinion...it probably own't be THAT spectacular...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Bellatrix

• Sleepy

• FrozenKookie

joemayzzin

4.1MB sorry but thats not as HQ as i imagined & whats with the dance.s-x.ARTPOP part lol i guess i'm waiting till 11.11 for the real deal, just hope the dance.s-x.ARTPOP part isnt edited (best part haha)

Edited by joemayzin

Aura has so much potential to become a monster hit like Poker Face. The verses ruin its appeal. I mean 'I'm not a wondering slave, I am a woman of choice''. This sounds so Born This Way which the GP hated with passion. The line 'Enigma pop star is fun she wear burqa for fashion. It's not a statement as much as move of passion'' is so unrelatable. I mean who cares abous the burqa of a pop star and her fashion? Thats what happenned with Applause. The unrelatable lyrics are the reason for the underperfomance of the song. If Gaga changes the verses of Aura and make them listenable and add an extra chorus, it would ****ing slay everything. The chorus is so powerful and anthemic. And everytime Gaga's singles has a chorus where she sings with her whole throat they are hits. I mean Bad Romance, Poker Face, BTW. I hope that Gaga realises that. She can't afford a mistake this era. I hope she edits Aura and make it better, cleaner and more relatable.

Interludicrous

Aura has so much potential to become a monster hit like Poker Face. The verses ruin its appeal. I mean 'I'm not a wondering slave, I am a woman of choice''. This sounds so Born This Way which the GP hated with passion. The line 'Enigma pop star is fun she wear burqa for fashion. It's not a statement as much as move of passion'' is so unrelatable. I mean who cares abous the burqa of a pop star and her fashion? Thats what happenned with Applause. The unrelatable lyrics are the reason for the underperfomance of the song. If Gaga changes the verses of Aura and make them listenable and add an extra chorus, it would ****ing slay everything. The chorus is so powerful and anthemic. And everytime Gaga's singles has a chorus where she sings with her whole throat they are hits. I mean Bad Romance, Poker Face, BTW. I hope that Gaga realises that. She can't afford a mistake this era. I hope she edits Aura and make it better, cleaner and more relatable.

Even though I agree with the fact that it isn't relatable, I don't think that the lyrics will change anymore. And if you ask me they don't need to be changed, as long as Aura doesn't become a single :ohwell:

Even though I agree with the fact that it isn't relatable, I don't think that the lyrics will change anymore. And if you ask me they don't need to be changed, as long as Aura doesn't become a single :ohwell:

with the current lyrics  if it becomes a single it will flop

Edited by Optimus

I know this is all a huge mess but at least Aura is not a brand new song...

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

notamember

I love the verses, they are Gaga. Songs do not have to be relatedable to be a hit, they just have to be catchy. Applause IS a very great and very catchy song. I think the woman knows a little something about music and songwriting, so..

Don't know in what topic I've to post it, but here's the final version of Aura, Monsters: http://www.itemvn.com/album/Lady-GaGa-Aura-Final-Version-Single/D5EE21A38E

Enjoy! :)

Ugh I hate that version it doesn't even sound good. It's so off beat and terrible. Why do people think it's real?

Diamond Heart

Although i agree that the lyrics are unrelatable to some, i dont give a f**k. For me the verses totally make the song and if she changed them id be so pissed. i like the fact that gaga makes music that her fans love, not for the 'GP' 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin