💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'AURA' premiere and lyric video discussion (RELEASE 10/9)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Bellatrix

• Sleepy

• FrozenKookie

Ricochetmatt

Maybe she found out about everyone crying about how Aura better be different from the demo and decided to change it... Cause like, wow. If I were her I'd be scared ****less of you guys as well.

australiagaga

Got scrapped after the infected mushroom comments tbh

If I was her I would do the same.. Just leave it as a leaked demo. That way they wont get royalties from it!

TimisaMonster

I have never been so disappointed in VEVO in my life!

Don't tweet things as if they're set in stone only to tell us late in the night that there NEVER was a lyric video in your hands and you're waiting to get it...

rCcJizY.gif

Edited by TimisaMonster
Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

If I was her I would do the same.. Just leave it as a leaked demo. That way they wont get royalties from it!

oh dam tho

3 points in and ready for more

FrozenKookie

Lol. Gaga and her team are not the only ppl who have credibility issue rn. Now VEVO. Mess.

nomorescheisse

I have never been so disappointed in VEVO in my life!

Don't tweet things as if they're set in stone only to tell us late in the night that there NEVER was a lyric video in your hands and you're waiting to get it...

rCcJizY.gif

Pretty much... I thought VEVO was legit man.

ChristopherWest

Ugh same here, I just wouldn't release it and not give them a penny!

TimisaMonster

Pretty much... I thought VEVO was legit man.

That just brought their credibility down to 50% with me! rKE94KT.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Jigglygoth

It gave me time to update my avi into my new "Aura Inspired" one, so I'm ok with the delay :legend: .

Regarding the clip:

A ) Gaga never confirmed anything.

B ) We were told that Machete Kills' team was behind the realization of the clip, so probably they got delayed.

C ) I bet it'll be just the "demo" version we've already heard + Machete Kills scenes + the lyrics, so try not to meltdown too hard if you're excepting something else :troll:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Ricochetmatt

It gave me time to update my avi into my new "Aura Inspired" one, so I'm ok with the delay :legend: .

Regarding the clip:

A ) Gaga never confirmed anything.

B ) We were told that Machete Kills' team was behind the realization of the clip, so probably they got delayed.

C ) I bet it'll be just the "demo" version we've already heard + Machete Kills scenes + the lyrics, so try not to meltdown too hard if you're excepting something else :troll:

There's a chance it may not be Machete Kills scenes. Apparently Gaga was filming something in a studio the other day. And I doubt it was the video for her second single. But who knows at this point.