đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'AURA' premiere and lyric video discussion (RELEASE 10/9)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Bellatrix

• Sleepy

• htrllllsem

thehanyo

That trailer did not take THAT much time to make. lol Trailers like that can be dished out in just a few days.

I make trailers for a living. Unless those graphics were pre-rendered for another trailer, that took at least 2 weeks to script, design, animate, cut and sweeten the audio mix.

Ricochetmatt

No, it does. They first have to come u with some sort of timing, story that is seen, and edit out spoilers. Test it, among themselves. I saw a special on The Dark Knight on HBO and they explained all this. Each trailer took 2 to 3 months for that high profile movie but they assured us that its "like that for all movies." So i'm sure a decent film would take at least 3 weeks or more. 

They are full of it. I've sat through the process of creating trailers and such for movies. It does not take months. A couple weeks, max.

Hell, I've seen people dish out fan created trailers (that are better than the real deal) in the matter of days.

ugh i never meltdown and get mad about the betrayals etc i was fine with the tracklist and the thousand of other things we were meant to get but i was really really excited and looking forward to this :( it'd be nice if she could acknowledge it atleast

She may not even know this is going on. Again, she never mentioned anything of the sort. Can't really be called a betrayal when it was never promised to us in the first place.

Little things float around the internet, someone with too much time on their hands snatches it up and turns it into something huge.

Everyone needs to relax. It is coming. I can almost guarantee that we'll have the entire album in less than a month. Be patient, my friends.

Edited by Ricochetmatt

Daenerys

Got u agen :teehee:

tumblr_mhv08kK5qg1qh3tlco1_400.gif

That gif though.... is the perfect gif to explain this whole damn situation.  :emo:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

RitaOral

I reckon her team maybe scrapped it or something after they heard what the producers said about the song in that interview