Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Carson Daly Vigorously Defends Lady Gaga Against PEREZ! "stalker"

shaneybaby

Featured Posts

Cameron Dallas

OMG Perez is so annoying!

So, if Miley is the new Gaga, are you going to stalk and harass her in a few year also? MILEY YOU BETTA WATCH OUT!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VenusWarhol

Ugh Perez's voice makes my skin crawl. I will try and transcribe it...

P: I made a very accurate tweet last night...Miley is the new Gaga she really is

C:Jumping to conclusions already it's premature to say that and you're saying that because you hate Gaga

P: It's true I can still be objective people aren't talking about Gaga the way they used to

C: Little monsters have been saved and Gaga shined a light. Miley hasn't done that yet. Turned to Gaga for redemption. Very deep connection through her music. Miley is naked on a wrecking ball it's not that special yet. No comparison I'm sorry

P: I'm not comparing them as an artist [interrupt]

C: ESPECIALLY YOU YOU ARE STALKING GAGA

--

Miley will debut better than Teenage Dream..... And basically Perez is defending Miley and Carson is bringing him down to earth. It's humorous.

Carson is putting him in his place and shading him on radio and he's obviously pissed

Thank you for taking the time. :hug:

And people should know Miley is a hot topic nowadays, and I think it's premature to compare her Impact to Gaga or Beyonce. We should wait at least 3 months.

Perez will always jump on the bandwagon of whoever's the hot new thing. Always (unless they snub him too hard). Then when that artist is down for a minute, he'll start kicking 'em.

It's business for him - dirty, vicious, cruel business - and he doesn't give two f!cks how many bridges he burns because there will always be new artists looking for support.

The only way to be rid of this parasite is to stop giving him attention. Period. That includes people like Carson. Stop interviewing this douche!

By us being all excited about Carson dragging him, we're just generating more buzz for both of them. I don't mind giving Carson attention, but this other creature needs to just slither away already.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

FrozenKookie

Ugh Perez's voice makes my skin crawl. I will try and transcribe it...

P: I made a very accurate tweet last night...Miley is the new Gaga she really is

C:Jumping to conclusions already it's premature to say that and you're saying that because you hate Gaga

P: It's true I can still be objective people aren't talking about Gaga the way they used to

C: Little monsters have been saved and Gaga shined a light. Miley hasn't done that yet. Turned to Gaga for redemption. Very deep connection through her music. Miley is naked on a wrecking ball it's not that special yet. No comparison I'm sorry

P: I'm not comparing them as an artist [interrupt]

C: ESPECIALLY YOU YOU ARE STALKING GAGA

--

Miley will debut better than Teenage Dream..... And basically Perez is defending Miley and Carson is bringing him down to earth. It's humorous.

Carson is putting him in his place and shading him on radio and he's obviously pissed

Gosh that was an impressive clock :dies: he really stan right? Don't know this Carson guy, but thanks for dragging that pig! Been an embarrassing moment lately for him since that face-to-face dragging incident :dies:

Scarlet Witch

YASS wipe the floor with Pigrez's disgusting face.

And it's funny how that pig posted Miley's naked photos years ago and now he's stanning for her. Truly a 2 faced ass.

Dawson

Carson Daly yes! :legend:

They can't be compared to each other at all. Perez talked absolute crap the whole interview

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived