Miley Cyrus: "Gaga has changed"

Alchemist

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you comment in Miley threads? It's the same comment every time. Just ignore the thread if you're so bothered.

when this entire site is filled with these threads how am i not supposed to comment lol? if i ignored these threads then i would have 0 posts per day

Vernier

I agreed with everything she said in that documentary, except for when she called her VMA performance a "strategic move". :smh:

Cool she mentioned Gaga tho. :)

Well it was a strategic move in the sense that she acted trashy like that on purpose knowing the controversy it would cause, and it worked :shrug:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

PaperIz

I'm DEFINITELY not obsessed with her, but I see your a defensive Miley fan that bashes anyone that has a different opinion other than yours... :smh: Just because I don't agree with her recent choices makes me a negative person and a hater? Stop... Please stop :lmao:

I'm not bashing you. I'm calling you a hater because you obviously are one. You always hate on her which makes you a hater. You please stop. If you don't like her so much why spend time in every thread with her name on it? I don't like plenty of artists and so I stay away from their threads because I don't wanna say something negative and upset the people who might like them. Unlike you who seems to enjoy it :awkney:

TimisaMonster

I'm not bashing you. I'm calling you a hater because you obviously are one. You always hate on her which makes you a hater. You please stop. If you don't like her so much why spend time in every thread with her name on it? I don't like plenty of artists and so I stay away from their threads because I don't wanna say something negative and upset the people who might like them. Unlike you who seems to enjoy it :awkney:

Yes you are bashing me...I don't have anything against her PERSONALLY, but I don't agree with the things she's been doing recently. I don't hate her, I don't know her...I just have an opinion about her like all of us do. I don't comment on EVERY thread about her...some I just read and move on...but some I do have something to say and that's my right. I'm warning you, if you quote me saying I'm a hater one more time... 

jeT5wza.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

moonboywow

:clap: Absolutely true. The only difference being that Gaga didn't change in the spotlight.

Gaga changes in the spotlight all the time. Remember when the video of gaga singing Hollywood leaked? Media was all over that shiz. They were talking about how different she is. The Fame Gaga changed into a darker Monster Gaga and Monster Gaga changed into a self accepting Born This Way Gaga and now with ARTPOP she is changing again. People change styles as they age and the public just can't accept that with Miley. It's a shame really

ryhanna

Gaga changes in the spotlight all the time. Remember when the video of gaga singing Hollywood leaked? Media was all over that shiz. They were talking about how different she is. The Fame Gaga changed into a darker Monster Gaga and Monster Gaga changed into a self accepting Born This Way Gaga and now with ARTPOP she is changing again. People change styles as they age and the public just can't accept that with Miley. It's a shame really

That's not quite what I meant, but I agree. The public never watched Gaga as a cute, innocent little girl, growing up before their eyes on a wholesome Disney channel show and transition into an adult who's in charge of her s-xuality. Gaga was allowed to find her feet without the world watching. 

moonboywow

That's not quite what I meant, but I agree. The public never watched Gaga as a cute, innocent little girl, growing up before their eyes on a wholesome Disney channel show and transition into an adult who's in charge of her s-xuality. Gaga was allowed to find her feet without the world watching. 

and it shouldnt matter that Miley used to be HM. That was how long ago? Move on already. Miley has. (not directed at you but rather at the people who get their panties in a twist over nudity and bangin music)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived