Sharon Osborne Calls Out Gaga [The Sun]

jaspermatt

Featured Posts

Sharon is failing to realise that it is not Gaga who bullied Kelly, it is the few twitter monsters who were actually responsible, all of whom can think freely and have their own minds, and do not represent the entire Gaga fanbase. She says "she could just send a tweet", but we all know that one tweet will not do anything, and "By not repudiating her fans’ bullying, she was condoning it.", but no honey, by not saying anything she was being a classy b---h and not lowering herself to Sharon's and Kelly's level. Plus, Gaga receives death threats on Twitter everyday and says nothing, so I fail to see why Kelly/Sharon cannot just do the same, and why they are making such a big fuss over it. Why are they wasting their time spreading negativity when they can just ignore it and actually do some good for the world??

tumblr_inline_mjmfl2nzoH1qz4rgp.gif

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lairofhk

She needs to shut up already. Obviously she has nothing better to talk about, and is trying to get cheap publicity. **** off

MonsterOfSpain

Sharon is failing to realise that it is not Gaga who bullied Kelly, it is the few twitter monsters who were actually responsible, all of whom can think freely and have their own minds, and who do not represent the entire Gaga fanbase. She says "she could just send a tweet", but we all know that one tweet will not do anything, and "By not repudiating her fans’ bullying, she was condoning it.", but no honey, by not saying anything she was being a classy b---h and not lowering herself to Sharon's and Kelly's level. Plus, Gaga receives death threats on Twitter everyday and says nothing, so I fail to see why Kelly/Sharon cannot just do the same, and why they are making such a big fuss over it. Why are they wasting their time spreading negativity when they can just ignore it and actually do some good for the world??

tumblr_inline_mjmfl2nzoH1qz4rgp.gif

:clap: Best post on this thread

Vernier

gaga maybe didn't do anything WRONG, but she did nothing RIGHT either, and that's why she's in the wrong. she's so in our faces about being proactive and accepting others, but when she had the opportunity to do something about hateful actions her fans were committing, she chose not to act, which shows a LOT about her authenticity and actual care for her "cause."

Yeah which is why she addressed the issue with Perez then? :awkney: You don't go through an entire era "faking" authenticity for the cause and harping on something you don't care about unless you're a sociopath. Your post actually makes no sense and just screams flamebait. You can argue that there are better ways she could have handled it, but calling her fake over this probably shows a lack of thought process.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

aaronyoji

ok seriously, the twitter monsters are just like, 20 or 50 loud mouths that stick out to these celebs, but out of what, a million worldwide? if these "victims" seriously think that represents an entire fan base, then theyre just full of ****. they know its not fair to judge this entire fan base for it and they KNOW that gaga cant control what other people do. they just want attention. kelly and sharon basically spread rumors that gaga was pregnant, which kelly even said she hated it when others did that to her. what the hell did they expect? they are not victims. to call them victims would be a serious disservice to people who are actually bullied. 

Gagaloo911

This and the Perez mess will never end..

EDIT: Put the Madge mess on that list too

Bloody hooker

THIS BITCH AAAHHHH

Gaga better slays her on X factor tbh with a great performance.

I hope so too  :yes:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

StrawberryBlond

You'll be pleased to hear that there have been 115 comments on this article today in The Daily Mail online and 95% of them are completely on Gaga's side (some of them not even fans of hers) and they are slamming Sharon. And I mean SLAMMING. They're criticising her for being a hypocrite and the biggest bully of them all, being bitter and twisted and being famous for nothing. And they haven't been easy on Kelly either. They've been saying that she should fight her own battles and that her comments towards other women for their looks and weight on Fashion Police are disgusting. Of course, there'll always be those who think Sharon's in the right because they love to hate on Gaga, but the vast majority see right through her and all agreed on one thing: "Don't dish it if you can't take it."

When Gaga performs on X Factor with Sharon sitting in front of her, I'm going to be sitting with popcorn. Sharon has repeatedly stated that her stint on the show is definitely just a once-off arrangement and she was furious that she got the over 25's category as she so wanted a chance of winning. So, she knows that after this, she'll go back to the US and back to be being irrelevant. Seeing Gaga perform in front of her is going to rub salt in the wound like crazy and I'll love every second of it.

Yeah which is why she addressed the issue with Perez then?

Why was the Perez "bullying" issue more pertinent to address than Kelly's comments and the bullying fans?

Vernier

Why was the Perez "bullying" issue more pertinent to address than Kelly's comments and the bullying fans?

Go ask her? Maybe she felt the open letter to Kelly was enough commentary on the matter and should have served as a "cease and desist" to the fans, while there was nothing like that with Perez?

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived