❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Sharon Osborne Calls Out Gaga [The Sun]

jaspermatt

Featured Posts

FrozenKookie

Can you please bold out the most important lines? I've got no time to read all of this shiz.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elizabeth

We should keep in mind that these kinds of behaviour aren't limited to the LM community. It's prevalent in all stanbases, beyond music. Sports extreme enthusiasts, comic book avid followers, die-hard fans of literary works, and the list goes on and on - it's safe to say that at least one of these stanbases would go as far as defamation as a retaliation or protection for their favourites or their subject of obsession (or passion). And it's not something that can really be controlled 100%. That's the unfortunate reality of the freedom of speech and expression.  

I do understand your point, but what else would we expect from hardcore fans who just want to protect their idols? Every action elicits a reaction. Those who bashed Gaga obviously know that they'd get a reaction at the end of it, don't they? 

:clap: flawless post 

I actually agree with Sharon to an extent, Gaga needs to do something and then the fans will listen but Gaga tried that and people still do it, Gaga needs to slap this fanbase into shape again

I'm sorry that's ridiculous. Nothing Gaga says will change people so that they stop sending hate on social media. It's an endemic which cannot be stopped by one woman. 

RAMROD

Why does she still talking about it tho? Been months old tho?

Still feel grudge tho? Why tho?

Why does she still talking about it tho? Been months old tho?

Still feel grudge tho? Why tho?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

WheresTheDoggo

:clap: flawless post 

I'm sorry that's ridiculous. Nothing Gaga says will change people so that they stop sending hate on social media. It's an endemic which cannot be stopped by one woman. 

I just want the loving fanbase that Gaga wanted us to be, I'm sorry if i'm ridiculous and delusional :flop: surely Gaga can do something though

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

gagalovesme

she's just absolutely pathetic. i doubt anyone will take any notice of what she says- everyone knows how badly she treated dannii minogue on x factor

Did anyone see Sharon on Chatty Man? Omggg no wonder the crowd weren't cheering at anything she said. She's a maniac who thinks she knows how to get in the tabloids by being outrageous and moaned at the crowd because they didn't cheer her when she said she was fabulous so erm darling as much as I liked you on X Factor when I came and saw the show and could see you're botox from the back seat you're out my 'celebs I like' book

ed1hYSr.jpg?1

Wasnt she on Americas Got Talent though? :lmao:

Unless she was on X factor.. And i didnt see that season or episode

ryhanna

I think everyone needs to take a step back and stop taking this so seriously. There's so much drama about this, whether it's from fans attacking celebrities who have an issue with Gaga, or fans getting upset over the other fans who can't control their temper.

Honestly, we're the only people who care about it at all. The public doesn't care, and it doesn't really reflect badly on Gaga. No one really cares that Sharon Osbourne feels victimised by Lady Gaga fans. No one's reading that article and thinking "oh my god, I will N E V E R listen to her music again!"

It's an issue that exists pretty much solely within the internet/pop music forum world, and the best solution is to take yourself out of the equation. Don't partake in the hate-sessions, don't bother reading what other fans write. If they want to waste their time attacking bitter celebrities who just want attention over the internet, that's their problem. Let's just cool it and live our own lives and not pay attention to bitter strangers on the internet. 

You can't blame Gaga for the things some monsters did... I mean Kelly can't even hold back her own mother, so why does she think Gaga is able to control everything...

Sharon's an attention seeker. And for Kelly...I can't stand people who act like celebrities/superstars although they would have never made it to TV without being "The daughter of..."

she's just absolutely pathetic. i doubt anyone will take any notice of what she says- everyone knows how badly she treated dannii minogue on x factor

I guess people in UK really don't take her seriously, do they?

Weasel

Dear Sharon, maybe you should stop bringing this up if you want this to stop. Sincerely, Gaga's fans.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived