Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Sharon Osborne Calls Out Gaga [The Sun]

jaspermatt

Featured Posts

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WheresTheDoggo

This is really starting to get out of hand and as LittleMonsters we need to sort it. It's not Gaga's fault, it's Monsters fault because someone threatend Kelly, as a LittleMonster I want this to stop, do we really want this to continue? 
(This newspaper cover was taken from this morning's Sun newspaper)

839936217_300.jpg

Monsters are constantly picking on diferent people whether it be Azealia, Miley, Perez, Kelly, Lana or Adam Levine and it needs to stop because Gaga is getting the blame for it all when it's not even her breeding this hatred. Gaga even sometimes from our own fans gets this for example tracklist day, just because she didn't release a tracklist people were saying "I'm turning in my stan card" "I can't trust this b*tch anymore" or "b---h you're so late, disowning you" and stuff like that and don't get me started on the hate some of our own fans get.

(Below: A nasty tweet to @adamlevine from a Monster, a uncalled for tweet to Gaga about the late tracklist, an askFM question about why Jessica Finn gets hate all the time and a LittleMonsters.com stating that the Monster hates Marc Monster)

1377996_1455243091367001_392730985_n.jpg

Why can't we all just get along instead of breeding negitivity, isn't that Gaga's message, why don't Monsters stick to that message, I've seen fighting and horrid things happen in this fanbase and it needs to stop, no wonder we are named the worst fanbase, with the hate i've seen i would never award us 'Best Fans' because of all the death threats and picking to artists and Monsters. I think it's our job to apologize to Kelly and all the other artists because it's Monsters that started this mess and its our job to fix it.

#StopTheDramaAndStartTheMusic

Any hate, negitivity or rudeness towards me or anyone else within this thread will be reported 

Mods: please move this thread if in the wrong section

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

AyaKara

I thought Gaga told the fans to stop?

Does she seriously think the fans were 'seriously' wanting to kill her beloveddaughter? It was just a joke. When you have that much twitter fans you can't control all of them, Gaga is a human after all.

Unfortunately it wasn't a joke, monsters were serious. I personally am disgusted with how monsters were acting.

Evanescence

Yeah I'm usually calm and collected when it comes to people saying stuff like this...

but why is this b---h still bringing old news up?

ThePurringPearl

She still talking about it.............-__- and you call Gaga an attention seeker

La Primavera

Ms Gaga,

Your open letter is hypocritical and full of contradictions. You are nothing more than a publicity-seeking hypocrite. I am calling you a bully because you have 32million followers hanging on your every word and you are criticising Kelly in your open letter. Are you so desperate that you needed to make this public?

Oh and what are you Sharon my dear? Also those b---hes need to know that Gaga cant control monsters. She tried, so dont say she doesnt care. Some will listen, some wont. Its not her job. Its the person/monster bullying Kelly, not Gaga.

NewYorkCity

Again?

:awkney:

How pressed and desesperate...

Well, she has realised that talking about that **** is the only way of getting noticed.

She has a twitter following larger than some countries. It is impossible to control the behaviour of so many people.

I doubt many people on this site are like that anyway.

ThePurringPearl

Please don't get this the wrong way but I don't know why Gags didn't tweet something. I mean, the tweets Kelly got were just awful, seriously.

Gaga did tweet about and wrote in the open letter to stop with the harassment. Either way people shouldn't do what Gaga say/does. People should know that it's rude and nasty to tweet that to her (Kelly).

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived