Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Amazing T-Shirt Designs

DeleteMyAccount

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

I came across this store that creates amazing t-shirt designs.  It's on Facebook, and you have to message the person about details of ordering and such.  They do have over 11,000 likes.

Link: https://www.facebook.com/vintageboyngoctien

The shirts look really cool.  I think they're real!  :party:

And also!  I want y'all to be cautious of this store.  I'm not 100% sure if it's real.  Even if it is, please do be careful giving away credit card numbers and such.  I don't believe this is setup like Etsy or eBay.  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now, if Gaga's design team could learn something :deadbanana:(inb4 Gaga herself did them and now she's depressed because we hate the basicness of the tees and won't release ARTPOP :derpga: )

edit: Birth of Gaga, ARTPOP and Applause ones are so good

... but now I realise they're taking fanmade covers (some I've seen on coverlandia) to make them :flop: I thought they themselves did the designs tbh, but at least they're better printed than the ones on the official store tbh :deadbanana:

DeleteMyAccount

now, if Gaga's design team could learn something :deadbanana:(inb4 Gaga herself did them and now she's depressed because we hate the basicness of the tees and won't release ARTPOP :derpga: )

edit: Birth of Gaga, ARTPOP and Applause ones are so good

... but now I realise they're taking fanmade covers (some I've seen on coverlandia) to make them :flop: I thought they themselves did the designs tbh, but at least they're better printed than the ones on the official store tbh :deadbanana:

I know they're all beautiful.  I'm trying to convert their money to US dollars and it looks like it's cheap.  Waiting for them to send me order details.

theres no way in hell this is legal

Probably not, but where else are you going to get these?..  It's not rare to find people doing this though either.

ChristopherWest

Oooooooh I want a couple of these, I found 2 Gaga and a Lana one I want.

Looks like you have to message them directly to order- waiting to hear back!

DeleteMyAccount

Oooooooh I want a couple of these, I found 2 Gaga and a Lana one I want.

Looks like you have to message them directly to order- waiting to hear back!

Yea I believe they live in Vietnam, so it might take a while for them to.  Not sure if it's still night time there or not.

ChristopherWest

Yea I believe they live in Vietnam, so it might take a while for them to.  Not sure if it's still night time there or not.

Bitches better start printing my shirts now! Lol I'm kidding- I'm guessing these are gonna be super ass cheap then. Have you ever ordered from TaoBao? You can get anything on there for so much cheaper.

Der Meister

I wanna buy it but I wonder if they're reliable tbh

I loved the birth of venus one and the aura

DeleteMyAccount

Bitches better start printing my shirts now! Lol I'm kidding- I'm guessing these are gonna be super ass cheap then. Have you ever ordered from TaoBao? You can get anything on there for so much cheaper.

No I haven't.  Are they pretty much the same thing?

Fox People

Probably not, but where else are you going to get these?..  It's not rare to find people doing this though either.

lol rn't u Vietnamese? 

I just sent them a message to try and buy some of these

I'm not going to actually going to give them my credit/debit card number so what I'm gonna do is buy one of those Visa or American Express gift cards and use that as a credit card that way if I do have the misfortune of having my money taken they still won't know any of my real information and will just have the pre-paid card that only had a small amount of money on it and isn't connected to my bank account or any other info. 

I'm gonna try and buy a bunch of them at once to save on shipping costs because these things are beautiful and I love them so freaking much OMG :)

The Plague

I just sent them a message to try and buy some of these

I'm not going to actually going to give them my credit/debit card number so what I'm gonna do is buy one of those Visa or American Express gift cards and use that as a credit card that way if I do have the misfortune of having my money taken they still won't know any of my real information and will just have the pre-paid card that only had a small amount of money on it and isn't connected to my bank account or any other info. 

I'm gonna try and buy a bunch of them at once to save on shipping costs because these things are beautiful and I love them so freaking much OMG :)

Good idea! Let us know how it goes, good luck :party:

Archived