Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'APPLAUSE' surges past 100,000,000 US radio listeners per week

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

'Applause' has passed 100M American radio impressions (listeners) per week! The song joins past hits such as Just Dance, Paparazzi, Poker Face, and Bad Romance in reaching the feat. Notable hit singles that missed the landmark include Alejandro, Telephone, LoveGame, and Marry the Night.

'Applause' also enjoys it's seventh week in the Top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 this week, matching Alejandro and Telephone's duration in the top rung (along with matching other 2013 hits, such as 'I Love It' by Icona Pop.)

Source: Mediabase
9. LADY GAGA – Applause: 100.782 (+ 1.367)

lady-gaga-applause-gif-400x400.jpg

To help the song rise further, follow these directions (takes just a few minutes/IMPORTANT):

Rate the song favorably (so it gets played more)! Just click to become an advisory panel member on the two following links, with a different e-mail account for each link! They will e-mail you the survey.

1) http://ratethemusic.com/kiisfm (Use zip code: 90004)

2) http://ratethemusic.com/whtz (Use zip code: 10036)

The survey will ask about Applause. Just say you love it/aren't tired of it. (PS: Don't rate down every other song. Be fair!)

Tweet the links if you have lots of fan followers to sign up too. Surveys are sent on a weekly basis, so you may not get one right away. Just check back to your e-mails later if not! :)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I'm surprised Telephone didn't :omg: but YAY go Applause! I hope it makes an eighth week in the Top 10 so it's like 2 months :excited:

Gerrard174

I'm surprised Telephone didn't :omg: but YAY go Applause! I hope it makes an eighth week in the Top 10 so it's like 2 months :excited:

applause gonna stay more than 8 weeks

:legend:

Not you including Marry The Night as a "Notable hit single that missed the landmark" though :rip:

They were all hits! and you forgot legendary Judas. It should be "Judas, and Marry the Night" :(

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived