Lorde praises Gaga

yxi

Featured Posts

Good to know tbh!!! :classy:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care what she has to say. Just because she has a single that is on top of the us itunes doesn't mean she is someone whose opinions should be taken seriously

So you're trying to tell me some opinions are better than others? :usrs: That sounds very subjective of you; you listen to what you want to hear, not what differs from your own ideas. I REALLY doubt that Lorde thinks she can comment know that she has a hit. The mother****ing song itself bashes the industry; pretty sure she's had these opinions for a while and as probably outspoken about them then as well. 

I don't care what she has to say. Just because she has a single that is on top of the us itunes doesn't mean she is someone whose opinions should be taken seriously

Bingo you've said the correct word, Opinion. It is what it is... 

People ask her for her opinion and she gives it.

If she doesn't it can go the other way around aka omg she hates the artist blah blah fued 

At least she opens up about it :awkney:

WarriorPrince

Mess, you sound pressed.

Sorry, but single sales matter when you're a popstar. It's what keeps you alive in the public eye. Are they the most important thing in a popstar career? Arguably not, but your position in the charts gives you a good idea about your popularity among the public. This fanbase is quick to point out Applause's longevity as a great thing, but get pressed when someone points out that smaller artists are selling more and are having more longevity. *cough*Lorde*cough* 

lol? Champ single sales are great and all but saying that Lorde has had more success than Gaga is stupid and you need to realize that. You think that her boring song Royals is such a hit but it's only a hit in the US and Canada. Applause charted higher in MANY more countries. If so, Gaga was more sucessful even just looking at single sales.

Gaga got a lot more success than Lorde this year for many reasons one of them is that she had a grossing 180M$ tour. Lorde is gaining like 5% of the money Gaga is gainning atm.

You can dream of Lorde's peak being as higher as Gaga's bump in the road.

Royals doesnt even have 20M views on youtube

#success #gagawho

CherryBoom

Yasssss! She only praised Gaga & Beyoncé ! :legend:

Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door...

Beyonce and Gaga survived Lorde's veredict

Proof of their divine power

This

Gagz passed the Lorde test and may now enter the Royals.

fixed

StefJAGermanotta

Beyonce and Gaga survived Lorde's veredict

Proof of their divine power

LOL!  What did Lorde say about Beyonce?

FrozenKookie

FINALLY. Someone have found it here. Lorde, I'll not surrender my card to you as much I'm fcuking raving myself with your music ivgOT2dNihc5G.png

NewYorkCity

Must we have a thread for her every thought?

this.

I mean, today the whole entertaiment section is:

Lorde praises nicki minaj

Lorde praises Gaga

Lorde says no to work with guetta

Lorde talks about katy perry

Lorde talks about lana del rey

Lorde dishes taylor swift

that all with some katy and miley threads in the middle

Like STOP RIGHT NOW.

Gagaloo911

Irrelevant zC5rp1c.png

Pressed.

I see she knows who the true legends are, praising them, and putting the lessors in their place :legend:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived